Part - 3

When he became stable from emotion he felt tired and decided to not to enter the hall anymore. He heard his phone's ringtone. His father's was calling what he didn't bother to receive. He made promise to give his heart and soul on the business and he couldn't turned back. But seeing the consequences of meeting his ex wife he wanted to run away from the place.

He took a few long breath. He came out of his car and heard a few loud scream.

"Help help is someone there?"He looked here and there and found a car which was shaking abnormally.  He quickened his steps towards there and tried to open the door with forced. It was locked.

"Hey let me go bustard. Help." He heard the girl's crying and got furious. He hit on the glass window with his elbow a few times and finally it broke. He quickly pulled the man from the girl and gave him a few punches.

"Bustard." He cursed. As the watch man approached just then he threw the drunk man to him. "Where the hell were you? Call the police and hand over him."

Then he looked at the girl whose face was cover with her messy hair and was busy to hide her expose skin. He took off his coat and gave her. "Take it."

"Ji...Ji." A girl shouted.

"I_I am here."

Chaeyoung saw the other girl running to them. He needed to go inside and also he didn't know how to console the girl in front of him who wasn't even crying.

The other girl quickly pushed him and went inside the car. "Ji what happened to you?" Then she looked at him. "You bustard how dare you?" She threw a punch but he was able to hold her hand.

"That person who accused had been handover to the police. Your friend needs you please stay here with her." He said and left. Didn't even see the face of the victim.

Again he was introduced with some of businessmen. Hardly the day finished. Luckily Kim Jennie didn't came in front of him twice. One by one every person left the boutique.

When Chaeyoung came to his car parking space was also empty. He was about to start his car when Kim Jennie came in front of his car from nowhere.

He caught his breath very hardly. It was so unexpected for him. He didn't need to go close to her to understand that she was drunk.

She came to the window with her unsteady legs and knocked. He opened the car door and stepped out.

"Why are you alone?" He asked. She slammed her body against his chest holding his tie with her two hands. "Kim Jennie why are you alone in this state?" He asked firmly.

"Park Chaeyoung." She called his full name. He thought maybe she even forgot his surname. She was about to fall but he grabbed her waist. "When are you coming back?" She asked.

"Where?"

"At home." Her glare was soft almost taking his heart out off his chest. He ignored his raised heartbeat with inappropriate desire. He should knew his boundaries. But not a single word came out from his mouth. "Why aren't you talking? You didn't even call me once." She kept complaining and rubbing her body against him.

"We are divorced. Did you forget?" He tried to make distance between bodies still holding her waist so that she didn't fall. But she was so stubborn.

"Chaeyoung during these days I am remembering you so much." She said and again fall on his body. This simple sentence of her was enough to overwhelmed his heart. Her tender snores on his chest made him smile. He wanted it like this holding her against his chest so that she could feel how much he loved her. He hugged her tightly.

Her delicate body was cold and he hadn't his coat with him. He didn't wanted to break the hug who knows next time might he didn't get the chance anymore.

Neither like his heart wanted to anymore, he losen the hug. Suddenly he felt tired with his regular feelings. He took out her phone from her purse and looked for Lalisa Manoban's number.

He smiled seeing his number was still saved in her phone named 'C'. There wasn't a lot numbers. After a few was saved 'Lisa'. Again he felt peng.....

He consoled himself, his pain was just a feature and eventually would fly away. 'Just like it was flying for two years. Funny!!'

"Hello Jennie! Where did you go? I didn't find you in the party while leaving?" He sounded tense. He felt a jealousy inside him that someone else was thinking about her. Maybe Lalisa Manoban had shown her more love than him. Maybe Lalisa Manoban had shown her bright future than he could. Otherwise why she'd choose him over and over her own husband.

"Jennie why are you not talking?" He came in sense.

"Umm Mr Manoban your girlfriend is drunk. Please pick her up from the Lu International's parking lot." He quickly cut the call. Spelling his love of life as another's girlfriend by his own mouth feels so uncomfortable.

Chaeyoung put Jennie inside her car on the passenger seat and waited for Lalisa Manoban. As he came he handover her car key and left like he didn't care.

He didn't really want to care. But his foolish heart was so disobedient. He called Mrs Kim.

"Chaeyoung."

"M_Mom." He was hesitating to call her mom, was it proper on not.

"Congratulations son. We are sorry that me and your dad couldn't attend your boutique. We didn't want to make the circumstances odd." She apologized. Actually the bond between old Kims and Chaeyoung was better than the married couple. Even Kim couple prefers him more than their cold fetus.

"It's ok mom. Umm mom Jennie is drunk and with Mr Manoban. Can you call her home?" He was selfishly urged. Kim Jennie went home at least his heart would be comfortable.

"That ungrateful bustard. Ok son. Thank you for telling me. Chaeyoung...

"Mom dad is calling me. I'll call you later." He lied and cut the call. The more he'll stay away from everything that connects Kim Jennie the quicker he'll forget her.

SEPARATION [CHAENNIE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara