Part - 9

The next morning when Jennie woke up she felt sharp pain all over her body. But she was use to it. She didn't saw Chaeyoung beside him. Wrapping a sheet around her nake she went to shower. When she came in the dining place she saw him cooking.

She never saw him cooking this way, cause she was always busy with work. Her heart was beating so fast to rush to him. She smiled seeing how handsome he looked with the apron. She also never noticed before this how obsessed his husband was with black colour. And indeed this colour played versatile role bolding his personality.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked putting the food tray in front of her. She went to him and hugged him.

"You smell good."

"Oh! Only just I smell good?" He teased.

"You look good too. Every thing you do is good." She said rubbing her nose on his chest. She was afraid he would hear her heartbeat so she released him.

"I have work. I need to go." Jennie frowned. Before he used to do work from home now he has to go to office. She looked at him and cupped his face what is so unreal of her.

"Chaeyoung will you come back again?"

"Do you want me to?" He asked back.

She nodded within second.

"Then I will."

After Chaeyoung left Jennie quickly called her friend.

"Your advice worked for the first time in the history." She grinned with happy smile. Of course she wasn't romantic enough and a proper headed relationship person who would know how to convince Chaeyoung. She followed all the advice Irene gave her.

Something about this night was different what she felt. Other nights with him he'd work on her and she would enjoy, never once she tried to feel his love. The previous night she felt his unconditional love.

"I told you. He loves you too much to leave you even after divorce." She sighed. "But Jennie you can't treat him according to my tips. This time you have to sincere. He wouldn't apply divorce if he wouldn't sure. I am afraid if you do something like before or if he knew these ideas were mine he would not give you a third chance."

Jennie felt all these too. But one side she was relieved that Chaeyoung became like before. Now as know his love for her she would work on it.

"Thank you and don't worry anymore." She hung up the phone.

Days after days went on like this. A single message from Jennie again became Chaeyoung's mood maker. He was more inspired in work.

Jennie's side was same. But habit isn't a thing that leaves in days. She knew she loves Chaeyoung. She tried to spend more time with him. But she couldn't make him her first priority.

The rumour of Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung started making her weak though she ignored like don't care at all. She would message him and within second he would reply. He would come in her office to lunch together almost everyday.

Chaeyoung was acting spoiled in front of her sister telling her how much Kim Jennie changed herself. Alice let out a sigh. His brother was really crazy.

"Sister I never knew after divorce she would love me then I'd even divorce her the next day of our marriage." He smiled.

"Chaeyoung you don't need to jump you know." She said in annoyance.

"No sister no.. I want to jump, climb up the highest hill and scream loudly that Kim Jennie loves me."

She rolled her eyes. "Then when will you tell your parents about this?"

Chaeyoung tried to think but just then the unique ringtone came and he gave attention to his phone. His lips curled with a thin smile. His black lashes became heavy with happy tears. This is what he wanted from Jennie Kim, always.

Chaeyoung's tall figure wasn't missed by any employee in the parking lot. One by one everyone left. Only he was standing outside his car waiting for Kim Jennie who wanted to pick him up for a date.

He waited for an hour but there was no sign of Kim Jennie. He called but his call directly went into voice mail. Many thoughts just like the past started coming inside his mind. He started to take a long breath. He saw himself she was changed enough, didn't he? Maybe she was in traffic. Maybe she is really busy and forgets....no she can't. Maybe she had an accident? He tried to find in his phone if he could call anyone to know where she was. But to his disappointment there was no one except Irene.

So he called her.

Finally it was two hours after his restlessness finally she came. During their time to remove his tension he called a few hospitals if there was any accident patient.

He approached her with his long legs. "Wifey are you ok? Your phone is unreachable, I was afraid."

Kim Jennie gave him her best smile to calm him down. "Sorry I was busy at work and didn't notice when my phone went off." She hugged him. "I am sorry."

"It's ok. You came that's enough."

Jennie wanted to think how much he loved her that only her smile made him smitten. Nowadays whenever she comes closer to him she started knowing  him newly. She started liking him newly.

They were eating peacefully for what he made. Occupationally she'd glance at him and would smile. He is really the best husband. He is cute while eating not even looking at her.

Her phone rang making the atmosphere hot and suspicious. Before she turned Chaeyoung saw the caller's name and left the dining table.

He was still sensitive about her and Lalisa and Jennie noticed it. She didn't receive the call instead messaged that she can't answer then. She sighed and went to the kitchen.

She hugged him from behind. She hasn't a single intention to lose him again. "Chaeyoung I already told him I am seeing you. It was just about work believe me." She said in a sweet voice.

He turned to her with an innocent face. His handsome composer just became brightened. "Really you told him that?" He asked as though he couldn't believe it.

She nodded. His smiley face washed her regret away for lying to make his heart. She likes his smile.