Part -1

Park Chaeyoung woke up from his thought. So many rumors, so many aches, so many memories. Those didn't seem hurting him anymore. There was nothing to look back. And he didn't want to. Why would he?

Still he had the guts to look back of his five years of marriage. So long time right? But what did he get from it? He brought his phone out and made a call.

He heard the phone's ring also he knew his call wouldn't be picked up. He still tried. He was afraid his heart would change and he could change his decision. He didn't wanted to take risk anymore with the decision he was making during two whole year. So he tried until his call was picked up.

"Hello Chaeyoung! Why did you call so late?" He heard the murmur of his wife. Her voice was so soft that it created an another river of ache on his heart.

"Jennie." He took a deep breath. "Let's separate."

"Separate?" Kim Jennie sat on her bed. Her heart felt a ache that was so unknown for her to recognise. Her calm sleep gone."I'll come back next week." She said. Cruel part was she didn't even protest. Chaeyoung bit his lip to surpass his emotion. Not like he expected more from her. But still his fool heart wanted a little protest from her side, where she didn't even care to ask the reason.

"I'll ready the paper then."

"Ok." As Kim Jennie said he quickly cut the call. He didn't feel crying anymore over her. Neither his heart hurt anymore seeing her dating news. His heart became numb and tears were already flawed in the enough amount had to flaw.

Chaeyoung grew up in abroad. His parents hid him from media. But he was so attracted with Korean culture. Kim Jennie's life ran under Korea's air. Being elder child she took her dad's position in Kim Crop. Chaeyoung once came in Korea and had seen Jennie for the first time in a Korean talented show when she was taking her award as the best students of the year and he was an audience there. In the first sight he lost his heart and stayed in Korea. He took admission in the same college where Kim Jennie was reading. He saw and stalked her everyday. Kim Jennie was really a cold person. She didn't had any friends. He saw her eating alone in cafeteria and tried to gossip with her. He tried to be close to her, to make her laugh with his silly thoughts. She was so beautiful. From far away anyone could see his love for her. His friends started teasing him for her. One day he proposed and she agreed. He was so happy. When he told his parents they immediately arranged them together.

He knew kim Jennie didn't love him when she agreed to date him. He made a swear to make her fall for him. When they got married he was all happy and Kim Jennie was expressionless. Their marriage was private and til now it is. Nobody knows the well-known businesswoman Kim Jennie has a husband. He knew she is like that and he'd over it. He'd teach her to love him. But he failed. Jennie Kim never love him. She gave him her delicate body but never the heart.

"Do you want to add anything more?" Alice Park asked who is his sister plus a lawyer.

"Add the Ao International apartment in her name as an accommodation of divorce." Alice Park widen her eyes in annoyance.

"Why that apartment? You brought that with your money not hers. Don't forget you sold your two Lamborghinis and Ferrari for that apartment." She shouted angrily.

"I brought that because she liked it. This is the last thing I can give her which is only from me." He said.

"You're also not taking back the wedding ring. That cost 1 billion. Did you forget that?" She slammed on the table.

"Alice please. I don't want anything back from her."

"Oh really!!." She mocked. "Then why she never wore your wedding ring on the right finger. Why she wore that on another finger which is not connected with her heart?"

"I_I don't know." He didn't find a answer to reply. He felt himself a fool to flow into the river in want of her love.

Alice didn't argue anymore seeing his face. She also didn't ask before why he is divorcing cause without her stupid brother everybody knows one day this day would come. How many times she wanted to burst into anger but couldn't. Her brother was always like a smiley face, like a sunshine who is talkative and very charming with looks and sweet talk. But now nothing remain like that. Kim Jennie who is a very cold person come in his life and took his shine away. She hates Jennie, so much that she wanted to laugh and jump around for their divorce. But looking at her brother who is nothing but like a broken piece she felt bad, an irresponsible sister who couldn't protect her brother's innocent heart.

"Did she argue for reason or cried?" She asked. Then she thought herself. Of course she'd not. If she'd do that Chaeyoung would never divorce her.

"She only said will come back next week. I'll sign the paper before." He said and left her office.

Jennie came back in Korea. Her heart wasn't easy at all. Since Chaeyoung pronounced about separation she was always uncomfortable. She wanted to come back fast but couldn't. She couldn't leave work which is her another and very dear partner.

"Miss where should I drop you Kim mansion, apartment or office?" Her driver asked.

To her surprise she didn't know herself where she should go. Her parents are very angry with her. Her mother gave her a earful and wanted to disown her. She couldn't understand she was not the one who asked for divorce. It was Park Chaeyoung himself. Why she was the one getting scold? She didn't want to face them too.

"Office." She replied shortly.

Alice came into her office after a short time she entered. She passed her the file. "Please sign it."

Jennie felt a peng... Inside her heart seeing the big arranged alphabet 'DIVORCE PAPER'. It was really happening. She sat on her chair.

"Can I ask the reason?" She asked in an indifferent voice. When Park Chaeyoung spelled divorce she couldn't say anything more. She was very sad. She didn't want him to know she felt bad, it would make him think that she is weak. So she didn't ask.

"My brother thinks your useless marriage doesn't matter to him anymore as it was his one sided love and one sided afford." Before Jennie could say anything she again opened her mouth, "one more thing consulting on divorce he left the apartment after your name and also gave the ring to you. So you don't need to return it even there is no problem anymore if you wear the ring in the first or middle finger." She mocked.

Jennie didn't feel like talking anymore. 'one sided love? If she wouldn't love Park Chaeyoung would she stay in the marriage this long?'  She grabbed a pen and signed the paper. She didn't even consider it once.

"Good." Alice smiled. "You are really Junius. I wish a great prosper in your life Miss Kim. Now you can date anybody you want." Alice left her cabin.

'date anybody.' made her think about her recent rumor with Lalisa Manoban. 'Is this the reason that Chaeyoung divorced her?'

She couldn't give attention to her work anymore. She didn't find a solid reason for the divorce.

'Maybe Alice was right there marriage was useless.' She shook her head again and again. But her mind was nowhere.

'She was feeling uneasy maybe because her first marriage broke.'

"Miss Kim..Miss Kim??"

"Hah?" She woke up from her thoughts when her secretary called her loudly.

"Are you ok? Should I postpone today's schedule?" She asked.

Kim Jennie thought for a moment. Her conclusion told her that there was nothing wrong with her in their marriage. She wasn't at fault at all. Maybe Park Chaeyoung fell out of love. That's why he asked for divorce. She shouldn't let him think she was sad.

"No. Give me the monthly report." Lastly she put her all attention to work.