Chapter 7~ Limpy Luke

It was one, giant mess. I was legitimately on top of a teenaged boy with an alcohol stench. I was tackling the drunk idiot to the ground and yelling. I then felt arms push my shoulders causing me to fall backwards.

"Calm down woman! It's just me, geez..." a familiar voice yells.

"Luke?!" I abruptly stood up and looked at the toned boy lying on the floor with an 'oh shit' expression looking down at him. "What are you doing? Why are you here? Bloody hell you scared me to bits!" I whisper yell.

Luke slowly stands up in pain and rolls his shoulders to crack them back into place. Oops.

"Well first of all, I'm quite intoxicated" he slurs, "and second of all, the window was open so I climbed through it. And third of all, the only thing scary right now are those PJ pants. What are those? Pizzas with faces on your pants?"

"Don't judge" I blush but quite offended at the same time. "The only thing you should be talking about, is why on earth you're in Amelia's house? She's going to wake up and punch you in the nose. Get out!"

"You scared for me? That's cute, but don't worry, I can defend myself".

"Luke...its Amelia we are talking about. You should be shitting bricks". I state. His eyes went wide and curious.

"Oh really?" he sarcastically says.

Before I could answer, Luke was hit with a tennis racket and went straight to the ground. He was knocked unconscious by Amelia's hard swing.

I sighed to myself and shook my head. "I told you".

"What is going on?!" Amelia seriously says. "Did he hurt you? Did he touch my COD? Why is my whipped cream all over the ground?" She says confused. Then her eyes widened...

"No way! You guys did it?! On my floor? With my $13 whipped cream?! Oh c'mon, anywhere but my house". She whines while scrunching her nose in disgust. I face palmed at her ridiculous intentions.

"We did not do anything! I tackled the idiot to the ground because he climbed through the window as I was washing up. The whipped cream can happened to be the first thing I grabbed as a weapon".

"Oh" she says, "damn".

"As if I would do it with him. I respect myself enough to know that I will only do it with someone I love".

"Love? Fuck that".

"Whatever. He is a complete jerk anyway".

"Well, if you don't want him then-"

"Amelia! Oh my goodness, just stop". She laughs and puts the racket onto the table beside her.

"So, what the hell are we supposed to do with him now?" She wonders with her hands on her hips looking down at the limped boy, I do the same.

"I have no idea" I sight heavily.

"He has a big bulge" she states obviously. My eyes grow wider than Texas.

"I can't deal with you anymore" I say with my palm pressed against my temple. She just scoffs, gets a blanket, throws it over him and dusts her hands off.

"Done. I'm going to bed".

I just stood there, over the knocked out body of Luke Hardens. I sighed heavily to myself, not knowing what to do.

Zoe, you can't just leave him there.

Without second thought, I pulled the thin blanket off him. I squatted and tried to pull Luke from his underarms and up. That didn't work obviously.