Her Husband

Vijay and Vedha were in makeup room all alone as the team was preparing for their next shot.

Vijay,"eppavum edhachi pesite iruppiye... Inniku enna aachi?"

She didn't even lift her head and kept her head down,"enna pesuradhu nu theriyalenga"

He smiled and asked her to come closer as he leaned on the makeup worktop.

After some hesitations, she went near him. Vijay,"Vedha.... Unaku ennai 3 varushama theriyum"

Vedha,"Appo neenga en co-star, Viji... Ippo neenga en ......" Her husky voice went silent at the end.

He held her hand in his hand.

Vijay,"idhu naan eppavo pannirukanum. Naan gavanikama unnai romba kashta paduthiten le??"

Vedha looked straight into his eyes,"appo ungalukum ennai pidikkuma??"

Vijay,"pidikama dhaan thaali kattinena??"

Vedha,"neenga yean edhaiyum neradiya solla matringa?? Unnai pudichuruku Vedha nu sollirukalam le"

Vijay,"ayyavuku ellam senju kaatradhu dhaan pidikum. Ini epdi kaaturen paaru"

She wasn't able to look into his eyes and bowed her head down,"unga kanne thodarndhu paakka mudiyale... Romba powerful"

He smiled in satisfaction. She was the first woman who had attracted him. She was his first love. She had supported him in his lows and made a place for herself in his heart as time went by.

Her innocence and bashful smile did something to his heart as they got to know each other. Everyone around them knew that he had feelings for her. It was just her who was dumb to read between the lines.

They then realised a man entering the room with Vijay's manager. She tried to remove her hand from his hold but he kept holding on.

Vijay,"Vaanga doctor..."

Doctor,"Vanakkam sir. Yaaruku enna prachanai" asked looking at both of them.

Vijay,"Vedha ku dhaan... Manikattu le pidippu nu nenaikren... Konjama vikkamum irukku"

Vedha was surprised with his knowledge about her. The swelling in her wrist wasn't visible. But he was able to tell the difference.

The doctor examined her and gave her some ointments and medicine and left them. Vijay sent Kumar to buy the medicines.

Vijay,"naama neraiya pesanum Vedha. Ana ippo neram illa... Night pesalam"

Vedha's cheeks turned rosy again,"night ah??"

Vijay,"idhu dhaan enaku un kitte pudichadhu". She always expressed her feelings with her eyes.

He then gently stroked her cheek and walked away. She wanted to bury herself in the ground. Her heart was beating in its full speed just a moment ago when he was next to her.

She never realised how much she liked him. She always depended on him for everything. When people started talking about their bond, she didn't even think to end to her relationship with him. That should have been a sign to her. Even when she signed Mugilan's movie, she was just trying to show that she could act with others. It was never in her intentions to move away from Vijay.

There were too many signs. But she was too enthralled in his presence to notice all the telltale signs of romance.

------

Amudha Valli got to know that Vedha was in the sets of Vijay's new film. She quickly got into her car and went to the studio with Saanthi in tow.

They were stopped by the guards at the gate before entering into the sets.