Mugilan's movie

Their current film wrapped sooner and she had signed the agreement for Mugilan's film. Her popularity with the audience was no joke. That's why Mugilan's team reached out to her.

Amudha valli was so ecstatic,"nalla kelu Vedha... Avanga epdi soldrangalo apdi kettu nadandhuko..."

Mugilan was Vijay's contemporary. Vijay was familiar with B and C center audiences while Mugilan garnered A center audience. That was also part of the reason Amudha Valli wanted her to act with Mugilan.

Amudha Valli despised poor people. She despised the way Vijay was. He always had people around him and he didn't even see people on their face value. Everyone was closer to him. He didn't talk to people based on their caste or color.

Amudha Valli severely disliked this fact about him as they belonged to one of the prestigious castes in the state. Moreover, he was dark like night. Mugilan belonged to upper caste and was much fairer compared to Vijay.

Vedha didn't see all these things. She grew up in poverty. Her father died when she was too young. Her mother had to sleep with someone to get her a chance in her first movie.

From that day, the only thing she was trying to protect in her entire journey was her virginity. She wanted to give that to someone she loved. Not for fame. Not for money. Not for a career. But for love. Only love.

------

Kaliya moorthy (Vijay's father) was heavily sick and brought to the city for treatment.

As they went in a taxi to the hospital, he noticed a cut-out in front of the theatre.

Kaliya moorthy then asked his elder son, Sathya Kumar, who was taking him to hospital, "andha banner le irukradhu..."

Before he could finish, the driver answered enthusiastically,"adhu theriyaleiyanga... Adhu Vijay Kumar... Ponmana Selvan.. Vijay Kumar... inniku avaroda padam release aagudhu... Adhan paal oothi kondadranga...

Avar Ada mozhi polave manushanukum pon maari manasunga...

En thambi cinema le dhaan velai seiyuran... Ivar padam na thulli kittu velai ku povan... Soru nalla poduvanga... Sambalam sariya tharuvanga nu...

Ivlo yean sir avar office ku ponga... Kandippa soru pottu dhaan anuppuvanga... Yaaru petha magarasano... Avare pethavanga Kandippa punniyam pannavanga sir... Karna maharaja ve illa thirumba pethurukanga"

Kaliya moorthy's face fell when he listened to the driver's words. He had really done wrong with his younger son. He didn't trust him when he should have trusted him.

Even when his wife died, he stood firm that his son shouldn't be informed. When Vijay came to his village, he didn't even try to meet his son.

Noticing his father's face, Sathya, his eldest son, told the driver,"Sari pa... Pesanudhu podhum... Vandi eh hospital ku vidu"

Once they finished their checkup, they returned in the same taxi.

Kaliya moorthy,"vandi otra thambi, unaku Vijayakumar veedu theriyuma?"

Driver answered quickly,"theriyumunga... Avar office pakkathuleiye dhaan."

Kaliya moorthy,"engale konjam kutitu po pa."

When they reached his home, the driver got down and talked with the guard in the gate and came back,"ayya... Ayya veetle illayam... Office le wait panna soldranga... Innum rendu mani nerathule vandhuruvaram"

Sathya,"appa adhu varaikum kaathu irukkanuma??? Ungaluku vera udambu mudiyaleiye..."

Kaliya moorthy,"paravale thambi... Viji eh paathute povom"