Side Story 3

~~~~~~

▪︎~°Kim's Sibling's past and present life°~▪︎

10 years ago
Yangdong village
In the orphanage,

(No one's POV)

Many children were playing, learning and chatting in their orphanage house, except two brother and sister.

They were Kim's siblings named Taehyung and his sister, Woohee and they are an orphans after their parents died.

Kim's parents died because of the king had killed them for his dinner and leave the kids just like that.

And that's why they were in here along with the parentless children were also same after their parents killed.

The owner of this orpanage house, Mrs. Hwang, was taking care of these children, including give them a food to eat.

She is very kind and hardworking woman to make sure every children safe in this house.

~~~~

In the morning
The dining room,

Mrs. Hwang had cooked the breakfast for them every morning, including lunch and dinner.

Every children woke up right now and start to eat the breakfast along with Mrs. Hwang.

"Thanks for the food, Mrs. Hwang." The children said to their care taker. She smiled genuine to them.

"You are welcome, children."

They all start to eat their breakfast. Taehyung and Woohee sat beside Mrs. Hwang while eating their food in silent.

"Hey, brother." Woohee called her brother. Taehyung glanced to his sister and hummed.

"Can we....go to the library this evening?" Taehyung smile to her, nodding his head.

"Sure thing, Woohee."

Meanwhile, Mrs. Hwang, heard Kim's sibling talking at beside her and smiled softly.

'She really loves book, I see.'

~~~

Timeskip
In evening,

(Woohee's POV)

"Brother Taehyung!! Hurry up!"

"Be patient, Woohee."

I waited for my brother was wearing his shoes at the outside of the orphanage house. I just can't wait.

I want to read the novel at the library from the Jung's mansion I believe. He keeps the books in the shelf.

"Alright, I'm done. Let's go."

Taehyung had wore his old shoes as we both going out to the library where I can read the book at there.

As we reached to the Jung's mansion, I saw many people in here were visiting the mansion either.

Then, I spotted a girl who looked same age as me was talking to the other girl. I really want to make a friend.

"Woohee, let's go inside." My brother called me, glancing to him.

"O-Ok, let's go."

I took a last look to two girls as me and my brother went to the library place to search for the novel I want to read.

We went there and I look the book everywhere as I found the book one. The book was about adventurous.

"Brother, I found the book."