Chapter 35

Before the start, I forgot to write about what happen to Jimina and Aeyoung. Two of them had been captured and locked into the cell. Sorry I didn't add it on previous chapter.

Anyway, onto the story.

~~~~~

▪︎~°Get Hoseok back°~▪︎

Jung's mansion,
In the guest room,

(Minae's POV)

Woohee was helping me to cleaned the wound on my left shoulder after that king scratched on it with his claw.

"Minae-ssi. Why're your shoulder had been scratched? Was it the king do that to you?" I nod my head.

"Yeah, he's the one who did that. But it's ok, not feel hurt at all." I said. Woohee sighed in relief.

"I'm glad he didn't do any harm on you. I was so worried." I almost laugh in disbelief af her worrieness.

"Woohee-ah, you don't have to be so worry about me. I'm fine." She pouted.

"Fine, but I'm your best friend and of course I always so worry about your condition."

I smiled bitterly that she doesn't care about Aeyoung right now. I can't say that or she will be angry.

"Hmmm, and do you....." Woohee stared at me after she treated my wound and closed it back.

"Do you.....still hate Aeyoung?" I can see her face was hatred when I mentioned of her.

"I....don't talk about her." I frowned. She added.

"But.....I still give her a chance after what she did was wrong. So, I had to wait for the right moment to talk to her."

I smile at her sentences that she was still care of our old childhood friend. Woohee sighed until the door opened as we look at it.

"Hey, Woohee. Where was no-"

It was Taehyung stopped and staring at me with mouth gaped. He was shocked to see me got in here as I smile nervous.

"Hi, Taehyung." Baekho and Jungkook were also came into this room and stared at me also.

"Oh, noona. You're back?" He smiled in relief. I smiled at him back and chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm back. And mister Baekho, is there something wrong?" Everything is silent and atmosphere changed to intense.

"Yeah, let's had some talk and how to bring Hoseok back."

~~~~~~

In Hahoe palace,
The main place,

(Namjoon's POV)

Many of my members in here were panic and anxious about the incident yesterday and it's all because of that Jung Hoseok.

But honestly, I can't blame him for saving his soulmate before king Yoongi will drink that child's blood.

"Minister Namjoon. What would happen to that king?"

"Yeah, he's never in here since yesterday."

"Is he probably going to hunt again?"

They were questioning of King Yoongi as I feel stressed right now. I glared darkly to them as they flinched at my glare.

"Everyone, just keep quiet! I know what the king is doing right. Don't worry, or maybe not."