Chapter 8

~~~~~

▪︎~°Encountered childhood's reincernated°~▪︎

(Third Person's POV)

"J-Jimin?!"

Hoseok called his old childhood friend named. Minae and Aeyoung stared to the blonde who look at Jimin in disbelieve.

Jimin scanning Hoseok's up and down with an awkward silent. Hoseok went forward to Jimin as he hugged Jimin out of blue.

The raven haired scholar stand in frozed while two females shocked to see the blonde scholar was hugging Jimin.

"Jimin, I miss you so much my friend."

Hoseok murmured on Jimin's shoulder tears fell down from his eyes as he missed his friend for so long. Jimin try to push Hoseok.

"Umm, mister. Hate to be rude, can you please let me go now? Many people in here were staring."

Jimin said in low tone. Many villagers were staring to two scholar males. Hoseok break the hug while looking at Jimin with frowned.

"Jimin. Don't you remember me?" The raven scholar shakes his head as no. Minae was staring at Hoseok with a pity look.

"No, I don't even recognize you, mister." Hoseok eyes widened after heard that he didn't know Hoseok.

The blonde vampire touched Jimin's both arms with pleading eyes. Minae and Aeyoung went closer to them.

"Jimin, it's me Hoseok. Your one and only childhood friend!!" The raven haired male pushed him away gave him a look.

"I'm so sorry, but I don't even know you. You're talking to the wrong person." Hoseok feels heartache. Jimin glanced to Aeyoung.

"Let's go, noona. We're going back." Aeyoung nodded, giving Minae an apologitic stare.

Minae smile only. Jimin glances to the dark-brownish haired female and said,

"Noona, we're leaving now." Minae gave them a nervous nods while Hoseok look at Jimin with a saddened look.

"Alright and I'll see you later, Aeyoung." She smiled to Minae softly.

"Me too." They were about to go away until...

"Wait, Jimin!! Don't leave me behind!!" Jimin halted glancing at behind him and saw Hoseok was sobbing. His face hardened.

"Don't talk to the stranger ok, mister." With that, they walked off. Hoseok was heartbreaking while Minae calmed him down.

"No, Jimin!!" He was stressing out and overthinking as he passed out. Minae was panic after Hoseok passed out.

"Orabeoni! Wake up, orabeoni!! Somebody help him!" She asked to help but many villagers ignored.

Minae had no choice but bring him to the mansion. She lifted his body up and slowly walk to the mansion with her strength.

~~~~

In Jung's mansion
On night time

Minae went to Hoseok's dorm in quietly. She laid him onto his mattress taking bowl of water with the napkin.

She takes the napkin had wet and put it on Hoseok's forehead as he went calm from stressed out. Minae sighed.

"I hope you feels well, orabeoni. I know you have a hard time." She said, waiting for him to wake up.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

In Hoseok's dream
Many decades ago