"Because I love you!! Why would you hate me?!"

"My parents died because of that filthy creature killed them when I was child!! And that's mean.....it's our son was also like you?!"

"No, he's not. He's half-human and half-vampire, which mean he is a hybrid."

Mr. Kim said to his wife, Mrs. Kim was stood in shock. Their son, Kim Namjoon was shocked to heard and thought he was like his mother but he wasn't.

"I don't believe this!! It's better you died and don't come to me!!"

Mr. Kim was rage at his wife words. Choking her neck as she gasped in pain. Namjoon watch with eyes wide.

"Then die!! You pathetic human!!"

He choked his own wife, showing his fangs as he pierced it to her neck drinking her blood til dried.

Namjoon was terrified to see his father had killed his mother. Mr. Kim finished drink as he throw her away.

"Such a disgust woman. Always want me to die."

He doesn't noticed the king from the palace was right behind him as he stabbed his back with a dagger.

"And you shouldn't treat your wife like that. She had right to say you will be die."

Mr. Kim feels burn inside his body at that dagger as he fell on the floor. His body was turned into a black dust.

Namjoon eyes widened at the king who killed his father as he approached to the hybrid with a sly grins.

"Hello there. I had save you from your evil vampire. I'm Min Yoongi, the king of Hahoe village. What's yours?"

Namjoon wasn't sure he would believe him or not but since Yoongi had killed his father who killed his mother.

"Kim...Namjoon."

"Namjoon? Oh, your name was sound familiar to me and it remind me of my minister." Namjoon confused.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi grins at him.

"When your age on 25, you will become a minister of mine and I will let you stay in palace. What do you say?"

Now that he think about it, live in the palace wasn't so bad after the king helped him. He nodded.

"Yeah, I will be your minister one day." Yoongi held him a hand as Namjoon gladly accept it.

"Alright then, your life will be start from now, hybrid Namjoon."

8 years later, Namjoon had become a minister and be responsible in the palace for every people.

Yoongi trusted Namjoon after his old minister passed away for grew old and died.

And that's how his life goes on.

~~~

After Yoongi's death,
Present,

(Namjoon's POV)

The vampire had died as the villagers were celebrating the new king name Park Jimin and his cousin was a princess.

I was the one who crowned him a king since he was fit to become a royal and so do his cousin.

Hoseok already know it and I even saved him in the cave and bring him back alive.

King Jimin doesn't know Hoseokwas back alive and the vampire told me to keep a secret and let him to see him all by himself.

Hoseok was now in Yangdong village alone and want to see Kang Minae, his soulmate.

Right now, I takes the bag of money to give Doctor Kim Seokjin to pay for help Minae's twin brother.

As I walk, I spotted the king and a princess were chatting for each other. I walked to them and bowed.

"Your highnesses."

"Oh, minister Jimin. Hello." I lifted my head up as they stared to me.

"Where are you going with that money?" Princess Chaeyoung asked to me.

"I was going to Yangdong village to see doctor Seokjin." King Jimin gave me a small smile, nod his head.

"Alright, be careful at there." I nodded, bowing to them.

"Yes, your highness. I will. I take my leave for now."

Then, I walked away to the outside and then went to the exit gate, on my way to Yangdong village.

I walk for an hours as I reached to Yangdong village. Before I went to it, two guards blocked my way.

"Wait sir. Are you from Hahoe village or not?" I nodded my head to that black haired male.

"Yes, I was from there."

"Alright, you may in."

They unblock my way, walking inside of the village to see many people were working in peaceful after Yoongi's death.

Searching where Seokjin live as I spotted 'Kim's clinic'. That must be Jin live. I walk to it and knock the door.

Waiting for him to open, I saw the door opened and see Seokjin. He stopped when he saw me in here.

"Minister....Namjoon?" I smiled.

"Hi, Seokjin."

~~~

We both sat on the bench in front of his clinic. Seokjin was surprise that I came here.

"So.....how are you today, minister?"

"Doing fine. Thanks for asking. And....."

"Hmm?"

"How is Minae's twin brother?" He smiled to me that I had never seen him before.

"He is fine. Thanks to your idea and he was back alive. His twin sister was too happy to see her twin was alive." I hummed.

"I see. And what about you, Seokjin?" He gave me a look.

"What?"

"Do you....find your lover in your life?" His cheeks was suddenly flushed, make me grins.

"N-No, that's ridiculous. I don't have one." I chuckled.

"Sorry, just asking." We both look how hard they were working after the vampire king's death. Then, I remember something.

"Oh, I almost forgot."

"Huh?"

I takes the bag of money I brought from the palace to pay him for helping Minae's twin brother.

"Here. I pay this for you." Seokjin shook his head and not accept this money from me.

"No need. Just keep it."

"Seokjin , I insist! Please. You helped it so much." He sighed in heavily, takes the money from me.

"Thanks but why all sudden?" I smiled to him.

"Because I want to pay as an apology for hurting you before." He smiled at me back.

"I see and Namjoon." I hummed.

"Wanna eat lunch with me?"

"I would love to."

~~~~~

End of side story 2!!
Next is Kim's sibling life (Taehyung and Woohee)