Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I can't wait to taste my dinner." Before Chat could interject, Ladybug took hold of his bell and unzipped a zipper he never realized was there. He feared his eyebrows would spring off his forehead, and that was before his lady lightly tapped his sensitive tip.  

"O-Oh...my God," He muttered, throwing his head back in pleasure. Ladybug took a fist full of blonde hair and thrusted his head back down.

"Eyes on me, pretty boy." Chat swallowed the wad in his throat, nodding his head. With his mouth propped open, he watched Ladybug surround his tip with her perfect lips. She sucked him into her wet mouth, not stopping till tears were pouring. Originally with both hands on his thighs, she took one to his balls, lightly tugging and massaging. Chat's throat grew tighter, fighting off the crude noises trying to escape. But that ungodly swirl of tongue around his tip did glorious things. 

"SHIT!" His hips jerked so violently, making Ladybug gag and choke. She came up for air, using her hand in place of her mouth momentarily. She used her free hand to wipe the trail of building saliva off her chin, and Chat loved it. The innocent smile she displayed did just as much to him as when she tapped his tip earlier. 

Ladybug eventually sucked in a big breath before latching onto his cock once again. Suddenly, Volpina appeared behind her. 

The cat and fox locked eyes. He had a hard time focusing with all the wondrous sensations his lady was giving him. Volpina continued to prowl towards the duo, stopping right behind Ladybug's crouched figure. Right as Ladybug was about to pause, Volpina forced her head down. Chat felt his cock kiss the back of her throat while she hissed and gagged. Volpina didn't let up. 

Ladybug's throat grew tight around Chat's shaft, and her saliva leaked from her mouth and coated his lap. Then Chat began to pulse. He would've helped Ladybug, had his hands not been tied, but he was absorbed by his pleasure and saw nothing but stars. He bit his bottom lip, threw his head back, and released with violent quakes to his nerves, groaning with fervor. 

The choking heroine moaned at the savory taste of Chat's seed as it slid down her throat. Once Volpina removed her hand, Ladybug came up with a smile, licking her lips. 

Chat was still panting heavily with his eyes closed when the illusion disappeared and Volpina was once again in front of Ladybug. 

"Chat!" Ladybug shouted, struggling against her bonds. Her face was bright red from listening to his groans. "You piece of shit! What did you do to him!" 

"I told you he can't hear you." That was all Volpina said before approaching Chat's slumped figure. He was fully suited, no zipper, but with a rock hard bulge. She smirked at the wet spot on his suit, right above his tip. 

Chat barely had his eyes opened when another tune was played. 

"Chat?" Ladybug's voice quivered slightly. 

"I'm fine, LB. I just had a really bad dream." 

"I'm sure. What did she make you see?" 

"Let's not worry about that now. I'm going to try to cut my ropes with my claws." She could hear him grunting from the tight ropes on his wrists. 

"Don't bother, she's still in the room." Ladybug sighed defeatedly.

"The fuck she is. Do you see her anywhere?" That made Ladybug look around the empty room, void of Volpina. Then a slice was heard, and Chat's bonds were cut.

"It worked?" Ladybug questioned as Chat untied the rest of the ropes. He made his way around the chairs until he stood right in front of her. She breathed a sigh of relief seeing him for the first time. He looked slightly disheveled but handsome nonetheless.