Chapter 14

Changbin POV:

The whole time, I was wondering why Lee was so close to Hee-jin. Hee-jin didn't even care. She was sleeping, or her eyes were just closed. I somehow feel sorry for her that she was so tired. I was about to wake her up, but Lee did it.

"Either you get up or I won't help you."Lee said and grinned.

Hee-jin raised her head and hit Lee because of what he said. Lee acted like it hurt him, and Hee-jin grinned proudly.

What the fuck? I just observed them and raised an eyebrow.

After Soo Min left, Chan followed her immediately a few seconds later. I didn't know if he was really after her but it seemed like it.

I ignored my thoughts and looked back at the others. Hee-Jin looked a bit worried and wanted to follow Soo Min too, but Lee pulled her back.

" You can't go.", Lee said.

"What are you talking about? Just let me go.", she said and wanted to go but he pulled her back again.

" You have to eat something."

Hee-Jin rolled her eyes and Lee offered her his sandwich and grinned.

What the fuck did I just saw? I cough briefly as if I had something in my throat, just to signal that the two of them weren't alone. Why was he so nice to her? And why are they acting so strange?

Hee-jin didn't take his sandwich and looked at me. Lee also looked at me. I just raised an eyebrow and then I saw Chan with Soo Min, he held her hand.

I really didn't understand anything anymore. Why didn't both of my best friends tell me that they get along well with the girls? I felt a bit betrayed.

Chan and Soo min came to our table and when I looked at Chans hand , he flinched and immediately let go of her hand.

"So, what did I miss guys?", he asked and sat down as if nothing had happend.

"You know what? Fuck off.. both of you!" , I said and looked at Lee and Chan. I was so angry. I took my bag and went outside.

"Changbin, wait!", Lee yelled, but I ignored him.

"CHANGBIN! WAIT!", Chan's voice was so loud that everybody in the cafeteria stayed quiet. But I still ignored them and went home.

Hee-jin got up and took her bag. "I'll talk to him" she said and was about to leave but Lee held her wrist and shook his head. "Leave him alone. He needs time." She looked at him confused and pushed his hand away. "What kind of friend are you? Actually both of you should be running after him and talk to him but.. whatever" she said and went after Changbin.

She saw him walking home and quickly ran after him. "Changbin, wait!" She held his hand "wait, what's wrong?" She asked but I just pulled my hand back and didn't said anything and walked home. She was still following me.

I stopped walking and turned to Hee-jin. "Can you stop following me!." She shook her head. "Nope, I want to know what's wrong?". I just scoffed and started to walk home again. After a few minutes, I reached my house. I unlocked the door and was about to go in when I saw Hee-jin still being there.

"You want to come in or what?" I rolled my eyes, but she just nodded her head. "Yup, thanks for asking." She smiled and knew that I didn't really wanted her to come in. I exhaled and tried to calm down. "Unbelievable". She just grinned and went in my house and took of her shoes.

I shut the door and took of my shoes. "My sister might be home. I'm not sure." I said. And went to the kitchen to eat something. I was ignoring her because I really didn't want to talk with her.

I saw her entering the kitchen. I was about to eat my food but suddenly she snatched it and ate it."I'm really close to beat your ass and I don't usually hit girls... . You're getting on my nerve."

She scoffed. "Why are you behaving like this? What's wrong?". I looked at her. "You don't want to tell me what you're hiding with Lee but want to know what's wrong with me?".

She sighed. "I told you what it's about. He's helping me with math." I know that she's lying. "You want to know what's wrong? That's what's wrong!" I pointed at her. "We both know damn well that it's not about math. The only difference is that I don't know what it's really about, and I'm mad that yall don't tell me what's going on. You and Lee behave like you're together or something is going on, and the next thing I see is Chan holding hands with Soo Min. I feel betrayed and dumb that I don't know what's going on with my best friends life while they want to know every little thing that is going on in my life. I never felt like that, but why would you care?", I asked and sighed.

" Changbin I ..", Hee-jin was about to tell me something, but it seemed like she didn't know how.

" It's okay. Hee-jin, It's okay. Just go home and forget everything. It shouldn't bother you. And don't worry, I won't be there at Lees' house.", I said.

I went to the living room and sat down. I really thought that she would go but she sat down next to me. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

" What's wrong , shorty?", I asked her.

She looked down. " Look.. you're right, okay? It isn't about maths. But I really can't tell you what the matter is. It's something I want to hide from everyone. It's embarrassing.. I'm sorry. I didn't want to ruin your friendship. I asked Lee to be quiet, and he shouldn't tell it..", she explained to me.

" Don't be mad at him, okay? It's my fault. You can hate me, just me."

I nodded and got up. She also got up. "Please don't ask about it anymore. Do not interrupt us."

She held out her hand. " Deal?", she asked me.

I hesitated for a moment, and then I shook her hand.

" Deal."

I smirked. Poor girl. She didn't know that it was exactly my plan. I just wanted her to admit it, and now I could spy on them both on Sundays. I knew she would have felt sorry for me.