Chapter 9

Lee know POV:

At night, I was sitting with my phone on the sofa when I got a message from Hee-Jiin.

She said that we had a problem. I was so afraid that she would say that she didn't want to meet me anymore to teach her some dance moves.

I called her directly, and she spoke about 10 minutes. She told me everything she had experienced today with the two boys, and you could tell she was panicking. I had to smile. What.. the hell is wrong with me, I thought and immediately stopped smiling.

" Hee-Jiin?", I said, but she didn't even listen. She continued to speak. I had to smile again, and when I noticed it, I stopped again.

" Hee-jiin?!", I said a bit louder, and she stopped. I told her that she shouldn't worry about it.

"Just say that I help you with Math.", I told her. I noticed that she was calming down. After that she said that she had to go now.

" See you tomorrow.", I said before she hung up and then I went to my bedroom to sleep.

___ ___

Next day:

I got ready and went to school. Changbin and Chan didn't text me yesterday or called me. It was strange because I expected that they would ask a lot of question, but they didn't.

I entered the classroom and saw them. They behaved so normal. At some point, we had a break.

Chan pulled me to a seat, and Changbin went to the girls.

" Bro.. what's wrong?", I asked him. Chan ignored me, and I saw that Changbin came with the two girls. What the hell?

" So , you promised me something. What is your secret, and why do you need Lee know?", Changbin asked and raised an eyebrow.

"You can't just drag us through the whole school and now expect us to tell you everything", Soo Min said angrily.

" Of course we can.", Chan said and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and exhaled.

" Okay, look. I help them with math..", I lied.

" He's right. I'm so bad at it that I asked for help. It was so embarrassing to me that I asked him not to tell you.", Hee-Jin said.

" No way. I can't believe it.", Chan said, and both of them were shocked.

" It's the truth. Could you please leave them alone now? Thank you.. Let's go.", I said and stood up.

I just hoped that they would believe us.

" Wait.. If that's the case, then we want some math tutoring from you. Let's learn togehter.", Changbin suggested.

They did it on purpose.

" Fine. The next lesson is on sunday at my house.", I said, annoyed and left them alone.

Hee-jin pov

I looked at Lee know a little confused and mad because he told the boys to come over to his house on Sunday too even tho he knew that we wanted to practice.

I saw that Changbin saw me looking at Lee kinda confused and mad, but I didn't care. I stormed out and went out and sat on a benche near our school. "Ugh, how could he tell them to come over?!" I whispered to myself.

I saw Soo Min coming after me and sat next to me. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No!, he knew that we were coming on Sunday to practice why did he told them to come over too?. How should we practice if the boys are there too?." I said while getting mad.

She looked at me amazement. "Ehm, relax. Maybe he didn't want them to be suspicious. That's why he invited them over, too. Don't worry too much. Maybe we can practice after they leave." She tried to calm me down. "It's no use if you stay mad. Lee knows what he's doing." She smiled at me.

I nodded. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry." I exhaled.

I saw Lee know running towards us. "What's wrong? Why do you look mad?." He asked.

I shook my head. "No, it's nothing..". I got up and was about to leave when Lee grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

I noticed that Chan was coming to our direction. "Chan is coming." I tried to push Lee's hand away.

Soo Min got up. "I got it." And went quickly to Chan and tried to distract him.

I looked to Lee. "Can you let me go." He shocked his head and said no. "I know that you are mad at me, and I'm sorry, but can you please tell me why you're mad?" He said.

I exhaled and looked at the ground. "You invited the boys over even though you knew that we wanted to practice. We can't practice if the boys are there too.

He chuckled lightly. "You're so cute. I had to if i said no, it would've been suspicious, but I promise next time we will practice alone without the boys, yeah?"

I nodded. "Can you let go of my hand now?" He let go of my hand, and I smiled a little.

Little did we know that Changbin saw and heard everything they talked about.

-------------------------------

Author's note

I hope yall liked it. Don't forget to vote!😁