Chapter 4

Soo Min Pov

Today was my second day at my new school. My brother offered to drive me again. I was so happy but I knew that he was very busy. "i'm glad that you drove me again. But tomorrow I can go alone to school." He nodded, but I knew he wasn't taking me seriously. I thanked him, got out of his car, and went to the entrance of the school.

Like yesterday , everybody looked so beautiful. I didn't fit there. Everybody was so skinny except me.

I had to admit that since I decided to become an idol, I've paid more attention to my diet. Now I pay too much attention to it that sometimes I notice how exaggerated it is, but I can't change it.

I saw Hee-jin and smiled at her. She also smiled but she didn't smile at me but at a boy who's name I didn't know. Maybe it was her boyfriend, I mean.. he also smiled back.

When she finally noticed me standing next to her, I greeted her. " Your boyfriend?", I asked her and had to smile. She looked confused, but when I pointed my finger at the boy , she understood and shook her head. " What? Nooo.. Let's just go to this room. The headmaster has an announcement. There is a sports festival tomorrow and all the preparations have to be made today", she explained to me. Should I believe her that this wasn't her boyfriend? I hated sports so much.

I just nodded, went to the room, and listened to him. Why did we have to do some posters for tomorrow? Why did they even throw away the old ones? So I had to do some posters with a group.

After his announcement, I looked at Hee-jin." Should we just go home? I mean it could take all day to do the preperations" , I sighed.

" We're in your group. Just write our names and say that we were also involved. We already have a bad reputation." I heard a voice behind us. I flinched. Who was that? I turned to him. It was Changbin or something like that.

"What makes you sure that we even want you in our group?", asked Hee-jin angrily.

" You have no other choice.", Chanbin said with a smile on his face.

Hee- jin pov

I woke up at 6 am today and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, I brushed my teeth and put on an all black outfit with my favourite leader jacket.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich with cheese. I took my bag put on my shoes and went to school.

After I arrived at school, I saw Lee know smiling at me. At first, I was a little confused, but I still smiled back because I didn't want to be impolite.

I saw Soo Min right next to me, smiling at me and greeting. "Hey." She asked if the boy I was smiling to was my boyfriend. I was a little confused, but then she pointed her finger at Lee know.

I shook my head. "What? Nooo.. let's just go to this room.
The headmaster has an announcement. There is a sport festival tomorrow and all the preparations have to be made today." I explained to her.

We went to the room and listened to him. After his speech, Soo Min asked me if we should go home. I was about to answer when I heard someone's voice from behind.

As I turned around, I saw Changbin and Chan. I looked at them angrily and asked. "What makes you sure that we even want you in our group?".

I heard Changin saying that we had no other choice. I was really close to throw hands. Ugh, who does he think he is?!

"Ha! Keep dreaming" I chuckled sarcastically and rolled my eyes before he could say anything else. I grabbed Soo Min's hand and left school.