Chapter 12

Changbin POV:

Why did Soo min try to distract chan? And why did Lee talk to hee-jin about practicing?

I was home and could not stop thinking about it. I had the feeling that they were both hiding something from me. I had to find out everything. I felt a bit betrayed by Lee.

I knew that Hee-jin was my neighbour, that is why I put on my
jacket , and shoes on and went to her house.

I had to talk with her. I rang the doorbell. I just hope her parents weren't there.

Hee-jin opened the door and when she saw me she closed the door. I exhaled.

" Hee-jin! Open the door, please. I have to talk to you!", I yelled and knocked on the door.

" No! You're a stalker!. How do you know my address? I won't open the door!", she yelled at me.

" Hee-jin! I'm your neighbour.", I explained.

" No way!"

" I saw it yesterday."

" So you aren't a stalker?", she asked and opened the door a bit.

I rolled my eyes." Open the door.", I said.

She sighed, opened the door, and let me in.

"What do you want?", she asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I want to hear the truth. I think you're lying. I heard you today. Why you can't you practice when we're around?", I asked her.

Suddenly, she panicked. "What do you mean?", she asked.

"Hee-jin..", I said.

" Wow, you're really are a stalker.", she noted.

I rolled my eyes. Why does Lee want to practice alone without us? I wanted to know.

I looked at her. "I asked you something. Why do you want to practice? For what?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugged with her shoulders.

I sighed. "You know very well what I'm talking about. But it's okay. I'll find it out. "

She didn't say anything. "But how come that you trust Lee? Are you sure that he'll be able to keep your secret safe? I mean, we're best friends, " I asked.

She exhaled. "As I said, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know if you heard everything, but we were talking about maths, okay? she rolled her eyes.

"Mhm." I nodded and didn't believe anything she said. I heard someone unlocking the door and entering. It was Jungwon. "Oh jungwon, long time no see. I hope everything is fine." I grinned at him.

I saw Jungwon looking at me. "Oh, Changbin hyung." He smiled. "Everything is fine." He nodded.

Hee-jin looked at us with a questionable expression. "Jungwon, how do you know him?" She asked her younger brother.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. You know, one time I told you that I was being bullied by the seniors?" She nodded. "Changbin hyung and his friends came and helped me out.". She looked at me and whispered a little thank you.

I grinned. "What did you say? I didn't hear it." She sighed, "you heard me!". I shook my head. "Nope, say it again." She looked at me as if she was about to punch me. "I said thank you!". I was smirking. "Now, was it that hard to say?" She was about to punch me when Jungwon was standing in front of me, shielding me. "No, noona, he helped me out, okay ? You have to be nice to him!.

I wiggled with my eyebrows. "You heard him shorty. You have to be nice to me!." She pushed Jungwon lightly away. "Shut up, and Jungwon, go and do your homework." "Yeah yeah, but don't punch him!" He said laughing and went to his room.

She looked at me. "Did you know that he was my brother?". I nodded. "You literally look like twins, and you have the same surname, so I knew that he was your brother. She nodded and smiled a little, cute, I thought to myself.

"Alright, I think it's time for you to leave." she smiled at me and tried to push me to the door. I chuckled. "Alright, shorty, see you tomorrow, and don't forget I will find it out whether you like it or not." I blowed her a kiss and went home.