Chapter 6

Soo Min POV:

After we left the school, I actually wanted to ask Hee-Jin if she wanted to do something, but I didn't even manage to ask her because she said that she had to work. I really liked her. She wasn't like the other girls who stayed quiet. I really wanted to be her friend but she didn't have any time to do something after school.

Maybe she didn't like me? I sighed, smiled at her, and said goodbye to her.

I went to my home and tried to do homework. After that, I closed my door and turned on the music. Nobody was at home, but I felt more comfortable.

Now, I rehearsed the steps that I've been trying to teach myself for weeks, but no matter what I did, it didn't look good. I wanted to be an idol so bad, but I wasn't good enough..

I didn't even realize that hours had passed.

" SOO MIN, turn off your music and come to us. We ordered pizza", she yelled. I flinched, turned off the music, opened the door, and yelled at her.

„ I'm not hungry! Don't you understand that I'm on a diet?"

My family knew that I was on a diet, but they didn't know why. And sometimes they forgot. To be honest, I was hungry.. especially when the smell of the pizza hit my nose.

I decided to close my door and practice 2 hours.

___ ___

*Next day*

I wasn't ready to go to school. It was so hot today, and I hated sports in school. I sighed and got ready, skipped breakfast like each day, and went to school.

My brother wanted to drive me again but I said that it wasn't necessary.

I arrived at school. Everybody seemed to be so excited about the sports festival. I saw Changbin, Bangchan and the other friend of them. They just looked at me , then they looked at each other and started laughing.

I hated them so much. I shooked my head and was looking for Hee-jin.

"Just ignore them. I told you they're some shitheads", she said to me. Apparently, she noticed that they started laughing at me.

I nodded and turned my head to the teacher who wished us good luck. First, we had to start walking in circles. It was a kind of fundraiser.

"I'm going to die.", I whispered to Hee-jin, and she smiled.

"I'm sure you gonna die.", I flinched when I heard Chans voice behind us. Where do they always come from? and why do they always have to listen?

" Shut up, little boy", I told him exactly what he said to me yesterday and smiled.

Changbin laughed but stopped when Bangchan looked at him.

" Soo Min, I told you to ignore them.", she said and pulled me towards her as the other boy tried to talk to her. What was his name? And why did he look so worried?

I nodded and prepared for the run.
After the teacher counted to 3, we were allowed to sprint.

I started running and soon realized that I was about to fall over. My legs felt so heavy. The sun was shining so brightly that I felt sick. Maybe I should start with breakfast.

However, I didn't want to give up yet. What would the others say? No, I had to keep going until I suddenly felt so sick that I started to slow down.

"SOO MIN" was the only thing I heard before I fell to the floor and passed out.

Hee-jin pov

I saw Soo Min slowing down, and I had a feeling that she wasn't feeling well. And I was right. I saw her passing out.

"SOO MIN!" I screamed. I ran as fast as I could to her and kneeled in front of her. "Soo Min!" I slapped her cheeks and was hoping that she would wake up. I was really worried. "Please wake up!"

I saw the teacher running toward us with Lee know beside him. The teacher told Lee know to take Soo Min to the nursing room.

He picked her up and went to the nursing room, and i walked right next to him. I was hoping that she'll wake up soon.

We reached the nursing room, and the nurse told us to leave the room so she could check on her. Lee know and I left the nursing room and waited outside.

I sat down, still worrying about her. Lee know saw me worrying. "Everything will be fine, don't worry." And sat beside me.

I exhaled. "I hope so." After 15 minutes, the nurse came out. I jumped up. "Is everything okay with her?".

She nodded. "She is okay now, but she isn't taking care of her body properly she needs to eat more!. She is too underweight." I wrote her some pills that she needs to take for 1 week.

I nodded. "Thank you. Can I go to her?" I asked. The nurse nodded. I went to her with Lee know. I saw her already sitting.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry I couldn't fini-" I didn't let her speak any further and hugged her. "You silly girl! What are you doing with yourself, hm?" I scolded her a little.

She started crying. "I'm sorry. I really didn't want to pas-". I caressed over her head. "Shh, it's okay. Don't worry about the game. You're more important, okay!

She nodded and wiped her tears and saw Lee know. "What is he doing here?".

"He carried you here," I said. I saw her panicked look on her face. "What?.. omg i'm so sorry. I bet I was heavy, and you had to carr-.

Lee looked at her and shooked his head. "Hey, don't worry. You're not heavy at all! Trust me. You were so light, even lighter than a feather." I chuckled a little, hoping to ease the mood.

She nodded. "Thank you" she mumbled. Lee looked at her. "Why is a pretty girl like you doing diets that not even nassacry?". Soo Min looked at him while blushing a little, not knowing if she should anwesend his question or not.

She exhaled. "I .. I never told anyone this before, but I really want to be an idol one day.. that's why i'm trying so hard to be perfect, but I just can't dance no matter how hard I try and I need to fit in, so I have to lose weight.. ."

He looked at her. "You're really lucky that you met me," i smirked at her. "Well, i'm quite a good dancer, and I can teach both of you."

She looked at him a little confused. "Both? Who .. what do you mean?"

I looked at her with a small smile on my face. "I have to tell you something too.. i want to be an idol, too, and no one knows it. Just the two of you now. And i hope that we can keep it a secret till the end."

She nodded her head and smiled. "The secret is safe with me! I promise."

"Alright, girls, i'm heading out. The boys are probably waiting for me." I waved at them and went back to the boys.

---------------------------

Author's note

We're really enjoying writing this story, and we also hope that yall are enjoying it, too!