A Liar's Cold Plunge (Vacation Part 4)

Adeline Hunt. She was strange, and Lila didn't like it. Lila was always on the alert, and just when she was at the brink of victory; this girl came- and ignored her lies. The girl had looked at her strangely when she lied and said the crawdads had tried to eat her. It wasn't Lila's best lie, and the girl had scoffed. She had asked how crawdads, (Tahoe's crab-things) could bite her, since they had such small mouths. Lila had forgotten that she was native. Oh well. 

(CHLOE 3rd PERSON)

They had a plan. The class, minus Marinette and Adeline, would go on a boat. They guessed that Lila would put makeup on, to pretend injury, and they'd make someone accidentally knock her in the freezing water. Then all Chloe would have to do was pull out the lawsuits that were stacked against her- and  boom. No more Liar. 

The plan worked, at least, partially. There was a mess up when Nino 'accidentally' brushed Lila, and instead of makeup, her wig came off. She cracked, and came clean. When they got back to shore; Lila had so many lawsuits that they counted as carry on bagging. 

At the end of it all, Adeline went to stay at Chloe's hotel, joined the school- and became chameleon. Chameleon was the 'replacement' for Chat Noir, or Adrien, and Honey Bee was an extra hero. Luka and Marinette started dating, and Nino and Chloe. Adeline met a guy named Sage- and fell deeply in love. 

THE END.

A/N That wasn't great cuz I'm tired. The next part is a Pjo x Mlb crossover. It was a suggestion, and if anyone has other suggestions; I really would appreciate it.

-TheSus_FanGirl