MariChat

Marinette gazed out a city of heart destroyers. Tears slid freely down her cheeks as she looked out at Paris from her balcony. The day had gone terribly. Marinette had been bullied, then accused of bullying, as per-usual since Lila arrived, but today she had tried to confess as well. She had walked up to Adrien with a smile, and just said she was in love with him. He had sighed and said he loved someone else. Her heart had shattered. She went home to a place where her very own parents hated her, since they had heard of Lila's lies, and were ashamed of having 'a bully' in the family.  

Then, after her parents stone cold greating, Marinette ran to her room. She felt her heart crack. Oh, cruel world. Why? She wondered. Why am I here? To be shattered...? 

She had felt so hurt, and vented her feelings by throwing away anything, and everything, that was evidence of her Ex-crush. Her parents coldly knocked on her trappdoor and left a plate of old, reheated, food. It had been hours after she should have eaten, and it was so small. She ate it quickly and sighed. It was so meager, even Adrien would've cried.

She walked out to her balcony, and continued contemplating her existence. A few stubborn tears inched their ways down her cheek. She then scowled and wiped them away. But they were followed by more. Soon she began to cry. A blonde head appeared over the railing. She saw it had a mask, and cat ears on the face and head, and almost smiled. 

"Hello princess- are you alright?" Chat Noir asked as he took in her tear stained, wet face. 

"Y-yeah." Marinette lied, "H-hel-l-lo." She stuttered, it  was hard to speak through her tears. 

"Tell me what's wrong."

"Uhh..." The bluenette stalled, "Oh, this?" She gestured to her glazed face. "Allergies."

"Mhm." Chat Noir said, unbelieving. "Are you really okay, Princess?"

"YES I'M- no. I'm not." Marinette gave in at last. She sadly explained her situation, hugging herself as she did so, and suddenly Chat surprised even himself when he hugged her. 

"They don't deserve your kindness, purrincess."

"T-thanks Chat." Marinette then kissed him on the cheek. Chat kissed the back of her hand.

"'Til we meet again, my Queen." Marinette blushed.

"Goodbye, Chaton."

A/N I'll update more. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE