Vacation Part 3

No Ship. (Took me WAY too long to find this pic...)

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh. No. OH. NO!" Marinette began to hyperventilate. "It's- gone. Oh- no. It has all my supplies- in- it..." Marinette was pacing terrified as she searched. Then, a blond girl walked over. It was Chloe. (Can't spell last name XD). She grabbed the bluenette's hand and began to breath with her. 

"Hey. Calm down. We will find it."

And they did find it. Alya was terrible at hiding things, and thankfully Marinette recovered on the drive to the hotel. She was confused, though. Why was Chloe so nice, and it was strange. Especially since Sabrina had joined the dark side- I mean Lila. 

(Later cuz I'm having a mental breakdown TvT)

Things were going well. The class had visited the Lake and though it was cold, they enjoyed it. Marinette especially, since she had met a girl named Adeline. she lived at Tahoe, and instantly became friends with her and Chloe. (Yes, they made up and became friends I live for Chloe redemption). She had seen through Lila's lies, as she had tried to lie to her about her hometown (Lol google helppp me) 

She had wanted to confront Lila... and she saw the perfect opportunity when- 

A/N I'm too lazy. Here's a cliffhanger, I'll update soon because Christmas break starts in a few days.