Lila? NOPE. Lie-La

*NOT MY ART*

BACKROUND STUFFFFFFF

Lila was an exceptional liar. But nobody knew she was, she was that good. Marinette was a liar, but only to save people. Adrien was a liar, he knew it all along. Alya was a liar, she reported false truths. Nino was a liar, he encouraged his girlfriend even though he hated the idea. Chloe was a liar, she lied to everyone; including the principal.

Marinette had never been mean. Until Lila came. Marinette was accused of many things, including lying. Marinette only lied when asked if she was or knew who Ladybug was. Suddenly, her bestie turned into a back stabber. (BACK-BACK-BACK STABBER) She believed the liar over her friend. Like seriously, what the heck Ma'am? ANYWAY. Chloe saw through Lila's lies in seconds. Since Chloe lied to everyone, she could tell when she was being lied to. Adrien ignored the lies. Nino let Alya bully and post random crap and lies on her Ladyblog.

ANNNNNNYYYYYWAAAAAAYYYYY!

I CAN TASTE THE SALTTTT- no. Not you TAM song.

Lila walked into class, with fake tears welling up in her eyes and glazed on her face. she had put red paint on her face, and it looked like she had been hit in the eye. Or scratched. Alya ran up to her. "Bestie! Girl, are you alright?" Marinette internally sighed. Her 'friend really was a traitor. Lila had been blubbering about Marinette 'attacking' her when Alya walked up and slapped her. HARD. Marinette was strong, though, and didn't react. Being ladybug had it's advantages. her old partner had been stopped, as he was Adrien. She took his miraculous. Her new partner was called Viperion. He held the snake miraculous, or the miraculous of second chance.Alya continued to attack her until she was black and blue, and blood was splattered all over her clothes. She went into the girls bathroom and changed.

The days after were the same. Lila lied, Marinette got attacked, then she hung out with Viperion, AKA Luka, her boyfriend. The days stretched to months until it was he last day of school. Marinette had been lied about and Alya had raised her arm when the door burst open. Luka stepped in. he walked over to Lila and dumped a gallon of water on her head. The paint was washed off. Marinette grinned at her amazing boyfriend. She got up and kissed him. 

Alya yelled, "Really!? BUT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ADRIEN!"

"Was," Marinette corrected. "He knew Lila was lying but ignored it. He told me to take the high road. Why do you thing Chat Noir lost his miraculous? Because he was a jerk and evil." Everyone was stunned. Marinette walked out with Luka. 

"You hear that, my Melody?" Luka asked. 

"What?" 

"The sound of a liar getting what she deserved." Marinette grinned and hugged Luka. 

"Thank you, snakey."

"You're welcome, bug."

A/N THAT WAS CRINGE!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! BYEEEEEEEEE!