" I know and I am your grandchild!!" I said excitingly

"What the heck are you speaking? Look miss stop messing with me this isn't some kind of joke; my child will be like 9 years now and you are telling you are my grandchild? Get out of here who the heck are you? Who let you in?" He got angry.

I hear footsteps someone is coming here. they are heavy!! I guess it was right. A tall man barged in room and said in their planet language which I could decode now, He said" Oh here she is that damn Robot needs really some service...mental service... or rather metal service..

What if Leader Helion knows that he took her in a soldiers residency then..!!Hey human come here!!" He vigorously held my collar and picked me up.

" Sorry for the interruptions captain!! That robot really messed up this time." He exclaimed while both bowed down to each other." No worries~ General" he replied genuinely. So they knew each other. This guy who held me have red fire symbol on his batch while my Grandpa have Blue fire symbol on his batch.

Means both are from different teams like the Robots I hit... If Helion Have red flames in hands... Red means Helion and Blue means Hesper... very good conclusion... Nice Adrianna you are so smart!!

" How's going on with Leader Hesper?" The man who is known as general asked. " Oh we recently had war with planet from nearer galaxy; But I got injured and Leader Hesper send me back. He is returning today though...maybe in arena" My Grandpa replied. " Ohh So he is returning with Victory" The general said. Grandpa hummed.

" What's going on with Leader Helion? Well we miss you general!!" He said. " Well if Leader Helion doesn't choose me in election I would have been there with you guys" General said sadly. " It's okay !! You were better than anyone so he choose you" My Grandpa consoled.

" Well what's with this girl?" He asked. " She challenged Leader Helion some says she spat on his face too; so he send her here for fight in arena!!but that Robot screwed up" The General exclaimed. " What did she do??

This little brat??" Grandpa looked at me with shock." No one ever dared to do that she has the guts though!! Don't know what will happen with her" He patted my head.

" Grandpa!!" I exclaimed. " Stop calling me that!!" He got annoyed." you say or not I am your Grandchild. Look I resemble you Grandpa Adrian" I said confidently pointing at my face.

"How you know my name?" he asked." what is she saying ?"Alien General asked. " Nothing just take her away she is a headache" Grandpa said annoyingly. The general walked away taking me.

" Grandpa why???This is not it?" I shouted while he closed the door.

What a fate? I found my lost Grandpa here! This time loop of earth and this planet got him long way forward. He doesn't know that his love died. It means this people abduct human from different time line. I thought I will escape And now what A tragedy I have to fight in Arena Like why?? This Helion Guy I will kill him...

Once you got in arena there is no way going back! You have to fight or get beaten up by your opponent. You back away or get beaten you'll have to go on the last planet if loose!! You want to survive then you have win...by hook or crook. I remember Bloom's words.

This Alien General brought me to another building and then straight sent me to the gym area and left. . As general disappeared a little Robot came near me and said, " Are you the one whom Lord Helion send here?"

"Oh you look like one" He exclaimed. I looked at him."You have a match in 2 hours be ready for it and practice here".He left like nothing happened. Wow there's no formality of greet Guests.