(Ch. 20) Beast city

Both me and Qingqing set-off on Parker's beast form with some fruits and Bai's backpack.

Eric, reluctantly said good bye because he just didn't like the beast city, and Sam was looking the most sad as he wanted to go with me but since I tasked him to share the village's responsibility with his brother, he didn't argue.

I kissed him on the forehead as I said that I'll miss him the most right in front of Eric which instantly made him feel happy and proud that he gave Eric a smug face.

Eric being the eldest, just sighed as he again warned Parker to not let us get into any kind of trouble.

Parker seriously promised that he will  ensure our safety with his life on line which just made me to give a look that says 'boy, seriously? We will be at City gates by afternoon!'

After saying goodbye to my two mates, we set off because my snake went away to take care of some personal business a day before our departure, but since he was the person I was least worried about we embarked on our leopard ride to the beast city.

Since we set off in the morning, we reached near the beast city territory by afternoon and just as I instructed, Parker made a halt. We get off him and stretched our legs and arms after the long tiring bumpy ride.

We had some fruits and I changed my clothes into my shorts and tank top in which I came to this world, wore all my jewelleries back and after washing my face with water, I painted my lips with a red tint that Bai had in her makeup stuff.

After tying my hairs back, I dolled up my sister a bit and after which I wore a big black robe with an extremely big black hood and made Qingqing wore the same.

These robes were made by Kai, from his snake skin. On my request he made me two, but the least he knew that I'll let my bimbo wear one ~

Since, the robes were extremely long, we both looked like as if we came out of a secret cult and this just made me feel all amused because this was the setting I needed for the accomplishment of my plan!

Parker who was surprised and curious, didn't ask a single question when I told him that he'll get all the answers later on and just like this we again started another short journey to the beast city gate.

When we reached at the gates, two guards stopped us but when Parker growled they instantly moved aside while their eyes were stuck on us as they wondered who we were? after all they knew that we were females from our scent but deciphering our identities with a little portion of our arms and legs in their sight was obviously hard~

Parker made it through the city's crowd amidst many short conflicts which he dissolved or maybe avoided by growls. Finally he sat his foot on the stone paved pathway that lead to the leopard castle.

Seeing the intruder being their own Prince, the guards moved aside and Parker made it to a big hall which was present at the ending of the long corridor. Since I was wearing the hood, I didn't get the best chance to do sight seeing but that doesn't mean I'll not be getting one later!

Parker, let us slid off him, and instantly turned into his beastman form after making a loud growl which sounded more like a call.

Qingqing held my hand with nervousness so I patted her back to sooth her mind and pulled her and my own hood down.

Just when I was going to tell her some comforting words, a woman's voice sounded in the whole room "Parker, my cub, is it true that you brought females back ?"

After just a second I knew that the voice came from behind so I turned around just to see a beautiful woman with golden hair walking inside the hall escorted by a tall strong older male, who had four stripes on his face.