(ch.16) Mating

After lunch, I and Qingqing just slept because the weather outside was pretty hot and roaming outside was already out of the question.

I woke up before Bai and when I looked through the window, it was already evening.

I walked outside and sat down beside my hunky boyfriend who was sitting on the deck and asked "Eric~ where is Sam?"

Eric looked at Kyra's head leaning on his bicep while her hand moved from his elbow and grabbed his hand intimately which made him smile, he calmly said while interlocking his fingers with her "Sam went to hunt while I'm here for your protection..."

I giggled at his statement as I hugged him from side and snuggled my face against his chest which instantly made him chuffed, his extra fluffy tail moved and embraced me from back.

Eric gently made me look at his face while carefully holding my chin, he looked into my eyes with tenderness and asked "You really like me?"

I looked at his eyes glimmering which made my heart skip another beat but I said "No." which made his body stiff and his eyes widen.

Before he could've shown any other disheartening response, I moved my arms behind his neck and pulled him down.

Eric was still looking at me with confusion filled eyes which was something that could make my heart ache so I said after pulling him in my close proximity "I Love you Eric...." and gave a peck on his lips,

"I love your eyes..." I said as I kissed his eyes.

"I love your beautiful mark..." I said as I gave a kiss on his scar above his nose.

"I love everything about you sweetheart..." I said and kissed him on his cheek.

I parted and gave him a cheerful smile as I said, "I should be the one asking....Do you love me Eric?"

The guy who was sitting still this whole time instantly reacted as he instantly placed his lips onto mine, he licked and sucked my lips which eventually made me to give his tongue an entrance inside.

We both kissed eachother passionately as our tongues were entangled with each other while I could feel that Eric was ensuring not to let even a single drop of my saliva to flow out because he was already sucking me dry which somehow made me breathless, I gently pushed him on his chest and parted from him to take a deep breath.

I inhaled the air pretty dramatically as if I was getting drowned in the water, I looked toward Eric to see that he was looking at me with hungry eyes, with his hand still in the air so I pouted and said in a childish complaining tone, "Sam left you for my protection but who will protect me from YOU!"

My words made Eric to give a cheeky smile, he again gently pulled me toward himself by my chin and said with his gaze fixed onto mine "Don't worry, you are all safe with me until you're bleeding, but after that...", He moved more toward me that our noses were touching eachother and continued "...I can't promise anything because I'm really not patient like Sam" as he gave a kiss on my eye.

I don't know why but his words instantly made my face flushed and my heart race, I moved forward and put my face on his chest as I murmured "You still haven't told me if you love-"

"I love you more than my life" he said in an assertive tone as he tightened his arms around me.

"I feel like the luckiest male to be accepted by such a beautiful female like you" he continued in his same tone as he slowly caressed my back.

His words may sound cheesy but they still sounded so sweet to me that I can't help smile like a fool as he continued complimenting me on other things but my stomach grumbling made him halt and my face wrinkled because I really wanted to listen to more praise!