(Ch.3)Village

When I saw the worried expression of intensive thinking on Parker's face, I turned toward Bai and mouthed her that we should get going.

We both walked for a couple of steps when she stopped and whispered in my ear "Sister, my foot hurts".
I instantly looked down to see that she was limping, I touched her ankle and she instantly hissed, it was clear that she got her foot twisted.

Does this make any sense? I mean....I made sure that she don't get hurt then why is she in this state.... Does the plot wants to follow it's pace? I sighed.

I instantly crouched down in front of her and asked her to get on, when she comfortably got on my back, I started walking while giving her a piggyback ride.

The lightweight girl hesitantly asked for my name which made me to have an irksome face... because... Aren't we supposed to ask for names first, before asking for favours, right? But I still politely replied.

I walked toward the same place, that shining place with lot's of sunshine when Parker came running while saying "Heyy, where are you both going?"

"The nearest village" I replied nonchalantly, even without looking at his direction.

"My village is the nearest! I'll take you and my female on your back together" he replied cheerfully.

But to his surprise, I stopped and said while glaring at him "Who is your female?"

Parker felt a bit intimidated so he ensured a proper distance between him and the scary female, and replied "The one on your back, I don't want you as my female!"

"Did she say she wants to become your female?" I said squinting my eyes in irritation.

"What is there to say? I saved you both and I have the first right to become her mate" he said as he looked at me with a disdainful gaze.

"Did you just say that you saved me?..." I moved while stomping my feet loudly with each step that I took toward him, "A Fool Like You Doesn't Even Deserve My Attention....yet here you are trying to steal the Credit"

Parker retracted because he knew that the female in front of him won't hesitate to hurt him, and not only that...she also knew about him somehow.

"I..I..I saved you....then who would have saved you...." He replied instantly but slightly intimidated tone.

"It's ME who saved her....right Bai?" I questioned and Bai Qingqing instantly agreed startling the guy in our front.

"How can you say that? It's clear that it was me who saved you beautiful female?" Parker directed his words towards my bimbo but she instantly hid her face in my back while tightening her embrace around me, telling that she was afraid.

I patted her one hand and looked toward the still naked guy and said "Their is difference between Helping or Intentionally Interfering, if you've a little bit of sense left then recall if we ever called you?" I stepped forward
"Were We in some sorry state?"

"N..no.." he retracted a step.

"Were We desperately shouting for help?" I eyed him again and raised my eyebrows, asking for him to answer.

With some hesitation he said "N...no..." Retracting another step.
"Then stop taking credits and lead the way" I replied nonchalantly and started walking again.

Parker was confused because his heart was saying that the weird female cheated her somehow but his mind was telling that she only talked to the point.

He again walked toward them and asked if they would like it if he give them a ride upto his village, but Kyra denied his offer instantly.

"Why do you look so weird? What tribe are you from? Why were you alone inside the forest? Where are your males? You might be having a lot since you have so many markings...." He started questioning one by one but Kyra and Bai ignored him like thin air which made his face wrinkled in frustration.

During their ten minutes walk before reaching their village, she only answered his one question which was about her and Bai's relationship.

I told him that she is my younger sister which definitely surprised him.

He compared us both by looking and again started his questioning but the answerer again started ignoring him.

Now that we reached the village entrance, I could see many wooden and stone huts, some were smaller whereas some were larger.

The villagers were walking here and there, most of them had same leopard ears above their head. There were some other species too, like tigers and wolves.

I entered the village with Bai on my back whereas Parker turned into his leopard form and walked beside us.

I could feel the weird looks I was getting, I didn't react because I expected this much to happen,
Some questioned about us with each other, some talked about my weird look, while some of them were complementing Bai, just by looking at her exposed arms and legs and her petite figure about how much they would like to hold her in their arms or it would be nice if she could become their mate.

Seriously? Is everyone here is a pedophile? Can't they see that she is so small? Animal brains could only think about fucking and having cubs..

Suddenly Parker growled at the males who were eyeing his mate and indeed made the males retract.

Suddenly Parker said "Follow me, I'll take you and your sister to my house".

I rolled my eyes on his statement because I've already decided to mess up with the story so why would I even go where it all started?
I looked on my right to see a beautiful young guy with short grey hairs with wolf ears on top and a fluffy wagging wolf tail in behind. He had a single stripe on his face and was intently looking at me.
I smirked when I met his gaze and suddenly turned toward him, startling him. I went to him and asked "where is the doctor's hut?"
He was surprised, he couldn't get his eyes off my face for even a moment, but when I raised my eyebrows he instantly said "Ar..are you hurt female?"
"My sister is, so tell me the location" I said while showing Bai on my back.

I have to say that the girl acted sensibly because she hid her face in my back just like how I asked her to. A silent applause for her.

The wolf male nodded and asked if he should hold her, but instantly got rejected.

He was about to walk them to their destination when Parker suddenly came in our front and growled at that guy.

From the posture it was clear that he was going to jump onto the guy so before he could have done that, I stood in front of him looking at the leopard in front of me with disdainful eyes.

I said "Parker, I can tolerate your nonsense only once or twice, and with your this action I've lost the last bit of it. So silently get out of my way or else I can promise you that my accusations will be much harsher than that tigress".

Surprisingly, my words made him move out of the way. I looked at the guy behind me who was having a mind blown reaction, I gestured him to navigate and he instantly started leading the way.

I noticed that Parker was following us just behind while maintaining a certain distance so I decided to ignore him when suddenly the guy beside me introduced himself "My name is Sam, what is your name female?"

"Kyra" I replied nonchalantly, but the guy beside me blushed all of a sudden. More than his face, his tail was pretty honest because it started moving like a fan.

I looked at it with an expressionless face and turned to look forward without reacting.

Damn shit! I want to grab that tail so badly....it looks so soft and fluffy....No! Control yourself Kyra!....you have to maintain that  intimidating expression....try to ignore it for now...who knows, maybe you'll eventually get a chance to touch it.

This thought instantly brought a flash grin on her face but that soon got hid behind the false facade.