(ch.5)She is underage

I was just noticing my surroundings when I saw a small backpack on my bimbo...
Damn! How can I ignore something like this all this way?

"Bai, give me your backpack for a moment" I said while extending my hand.
She nodded and hurriedly removed it to gave it to me with a smile, yeah a beautiful killer smile that nearly killed the guy who had been looking at her the whole time.... seriously Harvey?

But without paying attention to Harvey I opened the bag and rummaged through her stuff, there were some notebooks, some pen, a water bottle and a little bit of makeup stuff with personal necessity like a pad and a face wash with some face wipes.

I took out the water bottle, it was filled with water upto the brim and offered it to the girl.

She smiled and drank the water while I removed all of the rings and bracelets from my hands, I removed two long chains from my neck leaving a fabric choker and decided to put all the stuff inside the bag.

I mean... I can't let let them get oxidized and.... I'm already attracting excess of attention so it's better to decrease some of it. Yeah... I'm a fool...to think my jeweleries were a point of attraction not my tattoos.

Just when I was putting them inside, Bai offered me the water, she literally drank just two sips, seriously? After so much running...is this all she could drink? I drank my full and passed it again to her, she said "Sister, it's fine. I don't want to drink" without accepting it.

"I know what you are worried about, Don't worry there is a river nearby, I'll fill it again" I said as a chuckle escaped my mouth, I rubbed the head of the girl who was blushing because of being seen through.

"Your name is Bai, female?" Suddenly interrupted Harvey.

Kyra... don't, please don't, you shouldn't beat a Disney princess, right? Ignore him... ignore him..

"No, no..my name is Bai Qingqing" suddenly my bimbo replied making my face twitch. So before he could've expressed his happiness that he was definitely going to do I glared at him and said in a straight tone, "Don't you  dare to get any funny idea about my sister, she is underage".

My statement made his eyes widen with shock, he instantly looked at Bai up and down.

Getting the feeling of being stared at Qingqing started to felt uncomfortable so she grabbed my hand, tightening her grip on it.

Aww... don't worry darling... Your sister have got your back...

I moved my hands and took her in embrace, tracing circles in her back to make her feel that she was safe in my arms.

"Sister, why is he looking at me like that? And why did you tell him that I'm underage?" She suddenly whispered in my ear.

"Look bimbo, stay away from perverts, and believe it or not most of the guys are like this, even the one sitting in our front" I told her and just as I expected, she was shocked, confused and a little bit scared.

"Umm... Kyra...what did you mean by pervert?" Hesitantly asked Harvey because it was the first time he heard that term but somehow it just felt like it wasn't something good.

"Perverts are those who want to mate with underage females" I replied in an irritated and disgusted voice.

Believe it it not but Harvey's face lost its all the colour after listening to my words. He instantly shook his face and said "No, No! I'm not a pervert! I didn't know that you are underage Bai qingqing" And with this head drooped in disappointment.

Bai definitely wanted to console him but when she looked toward me and found that I was giving her a threatening glare telling 'don't you dare to move forward', she instantly retracted her face and hand.