Sometimes we will play rough with Seb but never like we do with each other, he's still a pup and his size his quite small compared to us. "Feeling strong, huh" Enzo says to Seb, I can see Seb sizing up to Enzo even though he only just goes up to his chest.

With one small nudge Enzo knocks Seb to the floor with a nudge form his muzzle, as Seb tumbles to the floor I can't help but chuckle at how cute that looked.

I hear Seb sigh as if in defeat. I lick the side of his neck cleaning the mud of his beautiful choclaty fur, I feel a nip at my ear looking up to see he's latched onto my ear but not biting hard.

As I pull back he pulls my ear making me chuckle, Hank walks beside him shuffling underneith him with his paws making Seb laugh and letting go of my ear.

After running a few paces ahead Seb still had alot of energy, it was good see he still had good stamina.

Seb continued to play rough with us which we happily obliged to but when he got a little too confident with his claws or teeth we had to give him a small growl to correct him on his behaviour.

It was alot fun playing with the pup, we are like a small pack. Me and the guys decide to take a break laying down on the floor but Seb still wanted to play "ugh you guys are old. I need someone young to play with" he groans, "old? Who you calling old" Enzo begins to playfully nip at his ear, still laying down we were about the same height as Seb who's standing up.

Seb lets out a whine once Enzo stop giving him attention, he gives up on Enzo and trots over to Hank nudging him to get up. Hanks not interested either, with one small push Seb tumbles to the floor on his side.

He begins to lick up Sebs lick in long strokes. Seb produces a soft pur, that's the most relaxing sound I've ever hears. Eventualy Seb snaps out of the trance and stands up trotting away, "can wolves climb?" He asks curiosity laced his tone "we can but not incredibly well" I respond.

Seb trots over to a large tree before pouncing on it and instantly falls onto his side with a thud. I flinch a bit but I know I can't assist him, he needs to learn. "Don't do that" Enzo says firmly, Seb groans before shaking of the leaves and dirt.

'It's good he has energy but I'm exhausted' Enzo mind links me 'me too' Hank follows, 'trust us to get a pup at out age' I chuckle. 'I know right, why couldn't we have bonded with a 22 Yr old atleast' Hanks comment makes  me chuckle.

Although we joke, we still love Seb and wouldn't want anyone else. I look over at Seb noticing him staring at something through the trees "whats the matter?" I ask pricking my ears up, "Seb come over here" Hank says.

Seb slowly turns his head away and walks towards us, Seb has pretty good hearing for a pup so we always trust his instincts.

If he thinks something is there then there probably is. We all stand on all fours encase something really was there, just as Seb is almost to us something jumps out of the trees as quick as lightning before taking Seb to the ground harshly.

"Seb" I growl out, before we have time to get inbetween him and the imposter there already fighting viciously.

The wolf bites into Sebs neck but Seb returns with a long scratch done the wolfs stomach making him whine, even though it angered me to just stand and watch I knew this wolf didn't stand a chance against Seb.

Seb was too quick and careful how've this wolf seemed to be acting on pure rage, after a couple minutes Seb had the wolf pinned to the ground making me feel proud.

My heart freezes as the wolfs claws come in contacted with Sebs face, marks on your body were easy to handle but being scrat he'd in the face was alot more concerning.