Chapter 15

Her heart was beating so fast she could barely breathe, but she made sure to look calm. She couldn't spoil her 'cool' facade. Especially seeing him like this... seeing him whine and whimper and groan under her watchful eyes. Her skin felt like it was ready to jump off her body, her skin feeling so hot it could have been the middle of summer. She smirked at the thought, had she been white she would have been beer red, her deeper complexion saving her. Enyo was on a power trip, she had done nothing at all just standing there trying her hardest not to look him the face. The whole night she noticed him watching her every move, the more alcohol he had the more his stoic face became more readable and sad. He watched her dance with the other girls at the party, flinching when she grinded on other girls and even once on that tall blonde boy that sat in the truth or dare circle. He was watching her too.

She liked that he watched her, feeling his eyes knowing nothing else could have his attention. Not the people, not the food not even the alcohol and in all honesty he didn't have that much. He was drunk off his nerves. As she became weaker to the alcohol she made eye contact with him more and more. Still she was pissed at him, he had basically deserted her with no place and ran away from her often. His puppy dog eyes still drew her in. Staring at his face made a deep sensation in her lower half boil. His eyes had an epicanthic fold and he had a strong slavic jawline and nose and his lips. They looked soft and a raw pink, like he had been biting them all night.

"Are you gonna answer me?" she said in a teasing tone, pushing her knee deeper towards his hand that was trying to cover his erection. He whined louder feeling her pressure and gulped dryly.

"Y-yes."

"Ford, are you hard? Am I turning you on?"

"Yes."

She leaned closer to his ear and giggled. She could smell his body and his cologne mixing. His natural woodsy, pine smell mixed with oud, vanilla and dashes of tobacco. His smell alone made her want to give in and fuck him right here, she knew her friends were just beyond this door but he smelt so good and was just so attractive to her. She backed up giving her more room so she could tease him but seeing the way his eye twitched like he was on the verge of exploding, a heart beat thrived in her lower half.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" she said grabbing his chin. His entire body perked up like he had just heard that he had won a prize. A tingling feeling pressed against her finger and she craved more of it, she begged for him to say;

"Yes, please god, yes," he shudder relievingly closing his eyes. Her face slowly angled down and slowlygplanting her lips on his, but that didn't last long. A bust of energy ran through them and what she thought was going to be a slow make out became so hot so fast. Also like it was rehearsed their lips moved in unison hungry for each other, she slide her hand from his chin to his hair lightly tugging it, he moaned softly. She wanted more, she wanted to hear him moan, she needed to see what his pretty long eyelashes get wet with tears of pleasure. Pleasure only she could give him right now. She split from him get air and look down at his dreary deep blue. They were half open and watery and his lips slightly swollen and wet with their spit. His hands gave a white knuckle grip to the sides of the toilet seat, desperately holding himself back but wanting more. Even in his haze he thought about her safety, about how he was ten times stronger than her. Accidentally hurting her was a possibility and and he couldn't risk it, he thought. The other side of him, hot like fire, wanted to bite, starched, kiss, taste and do what married people do. His chain of thoughts broke by her soft giggle, she gave him a soft peck on his lips then his cheek.

"You can touch me, I'm not glass. I won't break."

"I'll break," he said.

"What?"