Damn it. He was right. Even if he had asked a few people like I requested, news spreads fast as shit. And there is no way people are going to be quiet about a party I'm throwing.

I stood to my feet just as resumed his makeout sessions with the two blondes he was with. I headed back into the house and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator.

I popped the cap off with the corner of the island and tossed back the cold beverage. Three bottles, a body shot, and a shit ton of dancing later, I was receving a BJ from a brunette with impeccable tits.

I grabbed her head when she started to choke and slow down. Fisting her hair in my hands, I forced my cock down her throat.

I glanced down at her to make sure she was okay. When I saw how turned on she was, I fucked her mouth harder.

Minutes later I was shooting a load down her throat. I groaned, tossing my head back while she drank everything I'd given her.

My hold on her head loosened. She rose to her feet. "Call me some time?"

"Nah, but thank you for the head."

Her swollen, glossy lips pull into a frown and before I can process what the fuck just happened, my cheek stings. "Dick," she spits out venomously before storming out my bedroom.

The door is slammed shut. I curse and reach up to touch my stinging cheek. I knew I had been an asshole, but I didn't really give a fuck about her or anyone else's feelings tonight.

Too exhausted to rejoin the party, I end up crashing for the rest of the night.

****

Harper's POV
I shoved another spoonful of Lucky Charms into my face. My brother came bounding into the kitchen scratching his junk and yawning like a grizzly bear waking from hibernation.

He reached for the cereal box in front of me. I snatched it out of his hands. "Ew. No. Go wash your hands first, nasty."

He grumbled a tired response that I didn't understand as he walked over to the sink to wash his hands.

When he was done, he fixed himself a bowl of cereal and slid onto the stool beside me.

"Good morning, kids," my mom said cheerfully as she entered the kitchen. She went straight for the coffee and brewed a fresh pot.

"Good morning, mom," I replied with a smile.

"Morning," Hayden said groggily.

Both my mom and I turned to look at him as she asked sternly, "Hayden John Isaacs, are you high?"

The middle name John came from our great great grandfather on our mom's side. Hayden hates it. He said it makes him sound like a Founding Father.

Hayden shook his head and chuckled a "Not at this very moment." My mom was not amused by his joke. He apologized. "I'm tired is all. Olive and I stayed up all night-"

"Nevermind," my mom cut in, not wanting him to finish the rest of his sentence.

"Not that mom!" Hayden exclaimed with embarrassment. "We were up playing video games. Just video games."

I don't know why Hayden acts like him and Olive don't have sex every other day. In my opinion, nerds fuck more than anybody else.

"Right," she stated dryly, not convinced. "Video games."

"I'm telling the truth, mom. For once."

She glared at him. She's raised three boys. She wasn't new to things boys spend their time doing. Besides, we aren't little kids anymore. And she knew that.

"You're wearing protection, right?"

Hayden's hands flew up to cover his ears. "Mom, no. We are not having this conversation."

"I'm not trying to make things weird, Hays. I just want to make sure you're being safe." She looks to me. "Both of you."

My cheeks flush. I was just as uncomfortable with this conversation as Hayden was. We've already gone through 'the talk' and hated hearing about it then. Now wasn't any different.

Adeleine strolled in while she was scrolling through her phone. When she looked up and saw the looks on our faces, she started backing up slowly.

Our mom flashed a welcoming smile. "Good morning, sweetheart."

Hayden and I knew the question was coming so we both shouted, "Go! Save yourself, Ade!"

Adeleine ran back upstairs, prompting a glare from our mother. "Really?"

Like the twins we were, we instinctively flash her an innocent smile.

Having the sex talk with our parents was not exactly how we wanted to start our morning. Having lost my appetite, I pushed the bowl of half eaten cereal away. I had to get ready for work anyway.