S4 ━ Glimpse.

2035

"Hanzu stop!" Kana's voice reverberated through the room, filled with a mixture of anger, frustration, and a hint of desperation, as she forcefully attempted to separate Hanzu from her cheating lying ass ex-boyfriend whom had betrayed her trust on numerous occasions.

"This man cheated on you for God knows how many times already!" Hanzu's voice filled the room with a mix of madness as he abruptly ceased the act of repeatedly striking his sister's ex-boyfriend's face. Tilting his head upwards, he directed his gaze towards Kana, his sister, whose countenance was fully consumed by an overwhelming display of worry and nervousness. The depth of her concern was vividly etched across every inch of her visage.

With an irritated expression, Hanzu persistently threw punches at Kana's ex-boyfriend again, "You piece of shit! I'm asking myself in the head, how could a fucking cursed face like you could pull my sister?" Hanzu's face contorted with anger as he directed his gaze towards Kana, his head slightly tilted, reprimanding her, "And you too, Kana! For the love of God, please wash your eyes with holy water before dating some fuck boys."

The door suddenly swung wide open, exposing a group of four adolescent boys who appeared fatigued, their eyes piercing and fixated on Kana. Each of their mouths curled into a mischievous smile, displaying their amusement.

"Aw, getting your little heart broken again, Akana baby?" The man with a black mullet hairstyle had a mischievous grin on his face as he teased Kana. She had been growing increasingly irritated by his presence ever since the Rolex Haitani, a student from Saint Lucia International School, stepped into the basement of Bonten's headquarters.

"Pissed off, Haitani." Said by the guy with a stylish haircut, sporting an undercut, who confidently moved towards the scene. With an assertive gesture, he intervened, pulling Hanzu away from the motionless figure on the ground.

"Fuck off, Kros!" Hanzu raised his voice and forcefully pushed Kros' hands away from his shoulder, displaying his displeasure.

"Make sure you clean your mess, Akashi." With an expression of complete boredom etched across his face, Ryder, the infamous racer of Yokohama and Kakucho's son, addressed Hanzu while gazing down upon him.

All of a sudden, the door swung open once more, exposing Sanzu Haruchiyo with a broad smile adorning his face. However, his expression quickly transformed into one of disappointment upon observing the chaotic state of the floor caused by Hanzu.

The sight of both dried and fresh blood scattered on the ground was something that deeply angered Sanzu, causing his inner rage to intensify. Despite this internal turmoil, he chose to remain silent and proceeded to walk past the children. With conviction in his steps, he made his way towards the private office, where the remaining members of the bonten were anxiously awaiting his presence.

"I heard the Haitani twins are coming." Kros expressed his nonchalance as he comfortably took a seat on the chair, his gaze fixed on Hanzu and the rest of his friends, but leaving out Kana.

With a disapproving sound, Rolex nonchalantly confirmed, "Yeah, Dad informed me last night." He then shifted his gaze towards Kana, who was clearly upset by the news. This sight caused Rolex to chuckle softly, observing how the young woman sat in the chair with the demeanor of a spoiled child.

"Where's Riot and River gonna stay?" Ryder, who had just ignited his cigarette, inquired to Rolex.

"Probably in uncle Haruchiyo's house, since you know, siblings-complicated-bonding they said." Rolex responded, causing Ryder to sport a mischievous grin on his face. However, in contrast, Kana hurriedly made her way to the office, eager to meet Sanzu. To her astonishment, she saw a glimpse of Sanzu was already heading out, resulting in a near collision between the two of them.