S2 ━ Adjournment i.

August 18, 2014

Philippines.
The melodious sounds of birds singing in the trees outside blended with the creaking of the classic wooden windows, only to be interrupted by the loud engines of passing motorcycles. This cacophony stirred the young woman from her sleep, causing her to roll over in bed and quickly cover her ears with her pillow. Startled, she exclaimed, "Oh my god, Troy! I've been calling your name fifteen times!" This was a daily occurrence in the bustling streets of the Philippines.

"Mama, just give me five more minutes!" her nephew retorted, further irritating her senses. Glancing at the clock, she realized it was already nine in the morning. In the Philippines, sleeping past 8 a.m. was seen as a luxury only afforded to the children of wealthy families.

Frustrated by the noisy morning, she muttered under her breath, "What a lovely way to start the day." Nevertheless, she forced herself out of bed. Her eyes fell upon the clock on the wall, and she cursed silently, realizing that her brother-in-law, Takeomi Akashi, would be arriving at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in just a matter of minutes.

Unbeknownst to her sister, Victoria Reyes, her ex-husband had planned a surprise visit to the Philippines, bringing along his daughters and friends. As if on cue, a loud knock echoed through the door. She shouted that it was open, her heart racing in anticipation. The moment the door swung open, her eyes widened in shock as she noticed the unmistakable signs of hickeys on her nephew's body. Suddenly, everything clicked into place, and she understood why her sister had been so furious with Troy Akashi the night before.

"Oh my goodness, Troy! Why do you have love bites on your body?! You're only 16 years old," she said with a horrified expression on her face. Troy chuckled and responded, "It's normal for a 16-year-old boy." It was evident from his nonchalant reply that he didn't find it a big deal at all.

"And besides, I had a great time last night," he added, further irritating her with his insensitive comment. He then questioned whether his father would be returning home soon, provoking even more annoyance from her. As she glanced at Troy's face, a mischievous smirk was planted on his lips. The resemblance between him and his womanizing father only fueled her exasperation.

"By the way, why are you in such a hurry?" Troy glanced at the woman, who was changing into more casual clothing.

"Don't mention this to your mom; I'll meet your dad at the airport," she responded, slipping on her blue hoodie.

Smirking, Troy replied, "Thanks, tits," before sauntering out of her room.

"Disgusting pervert!" She yelled, slamming the door shut in frustration.

"I love you too," Troy playfully uttered, causing her to roll her eyes in exasperation.

As the Bonten family arrived at the NAIA airport, the vibrant chatter of people enveloped the atmosphere

As the Bonten family arrived at the NAIA airport, the vibrant chatter of people enveloped the atmosphere. Sanzu wiped his perspiration-soaked forehead and opened a bottle of water, graciously offering it to Y/n. His attention was then diverted when Rindou showed him something on his phone, causing him to tilt his head in curiosity.