S3 ━ Reassert.

March 19, 2015

I urged Y/n to reluctantly leave the inviting coziness of the bed and stand before the exquisite mirror. I had an important matter to address with them, given that I happened to overhear their conversation the previous evening concerning a woman called Aisa Baji.

"So, you mean to tell me that you were aware of everything discussed in Takeomi's office, yet you neglected to inform me about Aisa?!" In a fit of exasperation, I couldn't help but express my frustration dramatically by delivering a sharp slap to my own face. The purpose behind this rather unconventional action was twofold: first, to convey the intensity of my anger, and second, to make it apparent to both Lili and Y/n that they too should experience the sting on their own cheeks. It pained me greatly to realize just how foolish and naive they had been in choosing to withhold such vital details about our man's ex-girlfriend.

"They have already broken up, Marga, so there is no need to worry," Although Y/n provided me with reassurance, I couldn't shake the doubt that lingered within me regarding the intelligence of my alter ego and their striking similarity to our rather dim-witted mother. Fortunately, I have inherited our father's brilliant intellect and resilient demeanor. These two girls, upon whom I rely both mentally and physically, are undeniably intolerable.

"We should devour her, sink our teeth into her flesh!" Lili interrupted our conversation abruptly, her mischievous giggle ringing through the air, which startled me so much that I found myself coughing intensely. The recollection of that fateful night, when we heartlessly took away Ella's life, our recently hired maid, continues to haunt me relentlessly. The way Lili derived pleasure from ruthlessly dismantling her organs, treating them as if they were nothing more than a plate of ordinary french fries, sends shivers down my spine.

"Haruchiyo's coming." With urgency in her voice, Lili softly whispered, drawing my attention towards the imminent arrival of Sanzu in our vicinity. Instantly, the tension gripped both of us as our bodies became rigid, bracing ourselves for what was to come, and we stood immobile right at the doorway of our room.

"She's fast asleep." Sanzu whispered in a gentle tone, gently accepting the bottle from me and carefully inserting it into Kali's tiny mouth. Observing Akashi's display of love and nurturing towards us filled me with warmth and happiness, but I couldn't ignore the undeniable truth that he had a proclivity for being unfaithful.

"We should rest, milyy. This has been an exhausting day for all of us," Akashi cooed affectionately. How endearing he appears, tending to our needs. However, his actions do not excuse his unfaithful behavior.

During the late hours of the night, specifically around 3 in the morning, an auspicious moment arises where I am granted the chance to take control of Y/n's physical form. Quietly and cautiously, I slowly rise from the comforting confines of the bed, taking small, deliberate steps towards the exit.

Unexpectedly, Lili interjected, "Where are you going Marga?" Lili always seems to have something to say.

"I need to go to Takeomi's office or room," As I replied, I carefully surveyed the entire house to ensure no one was lurking before making my approach towards Takeomi's office. The reason why I urgently sought him out was that I required something vital from him - something that would aid me in killing the troublesome bitch, Aisa. It had come to a point where the combined efforts of Y/n, Lili, and myself were no longer sufficient to handle this harrowing situation, primarily due to the difficulties of killing people nowadays.

"We can just break in her house." Lili proposes the idea of gaining unauthorized access to Aisa's residence as a potential solution. This suggestion holds merit as it presents a feasible course of action. The plan entails breaking into the house and utilizing Lili's skills to kill Aisa. Nevertheless, I personally lean towards embracing the element of uncertainty and opting for a more daring approach.

SIGNIFICANT OTHER, haruchiyo s.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara