S3 ━ Bloodbath.

2003

In the past, specifically eleven years ago, there existed a trio of sisters known as Margarette, Y/n, and Karli Hanemiya. Their love for their family, particularly their brothers, knew no bounds. However, conflicts would occasionally arise among the three sisters due to their brothers' old friends.

Nevertheless, everything changed when, on their brother's special day, he formed a new friendship with a person named Baji Keisuke. This newfound friend treated him with genuine kindness, despite their initial lack of closeness. As a result, Baji decided to introduce Kazutora, their brother, to his own circle of friends, and astonishingly enough, they all quickly formed a strong bond.

The harmonious atmosphere among the group would be tested when, on Manjiro's birthday, a grave crime took place, with their brother becoming the prime suspect accused of the murder of Shinichiro Sano. Consequently, Kazutora found himself placed under arrest and confined to a prison cell.

The triplets grew visibly frail and feeble upon receiving the news. As Kazutora remained incarcerated, he remained oblivious to the agony his sisters were enduring as a result of his grave error. However, Kurokawa Izana, once the esteemed leader of the notorious Black Dragon gang, discovered the true identity of the triplets and their connection to his brother's assailant.

Fueled by rage and vengeance, Izana forcefully seized the triplets, harboring sinister intentions of subjecting them to torment and ultimately causing their demise. Unwavering in his malevolence, Izana took sadistic pleasure in repeatedly inflicting suffering upon the defenseless girls, relishing in their anguish as he callously doused their raw wounds with streams of whiskey.

With courage, Margarette fearlessly took a bold step towards the forefront, shielding her vulnerable sisters from any potential harm. In a calm yet determined manner, "What do you want from us?" she confronted Izana, seeking to understand his intentions and demands. Izana's response was accompanied by a chilling grin, revealing his pleasure derived from orchestrating this distressing scenario.

In the pursuit of "justice," Izana forcefully seized the rope, yanking Marga's hair with a grip that conveyed an immense hostility. Relentlessly, he proceeded to drag her towards the ominous drum that awaited her demise. Margarette's hapless fate was sealed as she was mercilessly submerged in the suffocating depths, time and time again, enduring a cruel ritual of death by drowning.

Only after enduring over ten of such harrowing sessions, did Izana resort to a different method, gripping her fragile neck until her feeble attempts to breathe ceased.

The shock of such brutality left Y/n and Karli frozen, their eyes appearing wider than ever, fixated on the loss of their eldest sister, incapable of blinking as if fearing to miss even the smallest detail of this horrific scene. Seemingly unaffected by the gruesome spectacle, Izana boldly rose, straightening his back, and executed a resounding clap with his hands, showcasing a sadistic pleasure in his heinous actions. His gaze fell upon the remaining sisters, Y/n and Karli, who were both trembling with a mix of terror and rage.

In a swift and brutal motion, Karli pushed her sister Y/n aside, embracing a primal savagery as she lunged at Izana like a ferocious animal. She sank her sharp teeth deep into Izana's arm, a vicious act that tore off a significant portion of his skin, causing both agony and revulsion to engulf him. The pain elicited a vulgar exclamation from Izana's lips, while the sight of his own flesh detached from his body intensified his disgust and repulsion.

Izana twirled the rope skillfully in his hands before swiftly hurling it around Karli's delicate neck. His frustration was mounting as he struggled to subdue Karli, for the young girl seemed to have an uncanny ability to anticipate his every move.