S2 ━ Rumor.

warning ━━ this chapter contains: car sex, hallway sex, hotel room sex, head job, rough sex, cunninglingus, fingering, nipple play, finger-gagging, calling names, dirty talks, cigarette kink, spitting kink, hair pulling kink, use of drugs (hallucinogenic), masochist reader, sadistic male love interest, etc.

xia's note ━━ smut scenes with each bonten members based on mg bonten series version storyline and I also used names so that you won't be confused on why is Y/n everywhere. [some scenes are short except for Sanzu because this is Sanzu's book and the other smut scenes were originally belonged to their own series, so this is likely a peak or crossover scenes.]

Parking lot ━━ Sanzu Haruchiyo

significant other

Together, they made their way towards the parking lot, their footsteps echoing against the concrete pavement. It didn't take long for Sanzu to spot Kakucho's car, conveniently parked nearby, and a subtle smugness flickered across his features. With a gentle yet possessive gesture, he encircled Y/n's waist with his arm, drawing her closer to him. Leaning in towards her, his face mere inches away, he murmured a whispered secret into her ear, eliciting a shiver that traversed her entire spine.

Silently, both of them halted beneath the shade of the tree, and Y/n, unfazed, gracefully knelt down on the soft ground, gazing up at Sanzu with a mixture of desire and anticipation. A mischievous smile adorned his lips, radiating a sense of eagerness as she embarked on a motion to undo his belt. Steadily and without hesitation, she descended towards his form, delicately drawing near his member, which had been pulsating with aching desire ever since their escapades at the bar hours ago.

With a delicate touch, Y/n gently lowered Sanzu's boxer briefs, revealing the massive size of his member, adorned in Versace. Her anticipation heightened as she bit her lip, drawn to the sight of his cock glistening with precum. There it was, pointing directly at her mouth, seemingly begging to be taken in. As her hand embraced his shaft, she felt her own mouth part in expectancy, mirroring the slow rhythm of his strokes.

Suddenly, he forcefully inserted his erect member into her mouth, causing her to clasp her hands around her head in response. The unexpected intrusion caused her jaw to tighten, creating intense pressure as his ample member glided down her throat. Overwhelmed by this aggressive act, she involuntarily choked, feeling the forceful impact of his manhood against the back of her throat, causing her to instinctively roll her eyes upwards in discomfort.

He swayed his hip back and forth in a leisurely manner, relishing in the sight of Y/n gasping for breath and tears streaming down her face, as he forcefully penetrated her mouth with his erect member, as if engaging in a carnal act. Emitting a muted groan of pleasure, Sanzu's phallus was on the verge of convulsing, and he was acutely aware of this sensation. Abruptly ceasing his thrusting motion, he gently inclined Y/n's head upwards, compelling her to meet his gaze.