30

"What's wrong with the boys? They always take you from me..." Namjoon complained.

Namjoon look at his sleeping daughter, Kim Haeri. Then he looked at his sons, Kim Junhwan and Kim Jungwon. Y/n breastfeed them in the same time.

Jealous.

Namjoon come to y/n and looked at his sons. "Hey boys...This boobs is mine. You should be lucky. This time you win but next time i will make sure you will not get even one drop from this boobs. Understand?"

Y/n shaked her head. "They already sleeping. Helps me to take them with Haeri. Namjoon take Junhwan, the first born twin while Y/n take Junwon the second birth twin and place them with the sleeping beauty Haeri.

Y/n leaned to namjoon. "Everything is beautiful..."
y/n said. Namjoon smile and hugged her. "It's because of you. You make it beautiful"

Y/n smiled.

"Haeri look the same as you. She got your eyes, lip, nose. Like mother like daughter" namjoon said.

"The boys also have their father's looks. But, they got my eyes. Did you noticed it? I wonder if Haeri and the boys got your dimple since i don't have one.."

"Not really... If you noticed, 70% of their face look the same as you. They only got my eyes and nose but their lips just like you. Dimple? I am 100% sure my children will get dimple as same as me on their both cheek. Don't worry"

"I felt guilty to them...They got my lips. I am so sorry Haeri. You got my ugly face..." Y/n said in upset and tears. She has been insecure about her lips because its not like the beauty standards. She also not confident about her looks.

Namjoon kissed y/n. "No baby...You are beautiful. In and outside. Your face, your eyes, lips, nose and hair its all beautiful. I love it all. You are the prettiest woman i ever met in this world, believe me. I love you"

Namjoon wiped y/n tears and kissed her forehead. Y/n smiled and look at the triplets. "When will mom and dad come? they hasn't meet their grandchildren yet. Mom must be excited to meet them."

"Oh, yah. I forgot to tell u. umm... Next week mom and dad will come here. Dad call me yesterday."

"Really?!"

Namjoon nodded. He knew y/n miss mom.

Y/n hugged namjoon. "I miss mother so much.."

They looked at each other. Namjoon bend down, he's about to kissed y/n. Y/n closed her eyes and-

"Ehem" someone clearing his throat.

Quick y/n push namjoon.

"Oppa!" Y/n walked to Mark and hugged him.

"Urgh! why you don't ring the bell before u entered my house?" Namjoon said with a angry tone.

"The bell was broken. I knocked on the door many times, yelling but no one opened the door but the door was unlocked so i just came in" Mark shrugged his shoulder.

"Well, i came here to meet my lovely sister and my dearest niece and nephews..." Mark smirk.

Y/n look at namjoon who seem like angry...?

"Oh! Sounds good, oppa..."

"Just meet right?" Namjoon asked in an even tone.

"Well, i am planning to stay for a month, i guess or a years? haha yeah" Mark is teasing namjoon.

"A month? dude, come on... you have house. if you want to meet them, i can drive them at your house!" Namjoon hold y/n's hand. Want her to support him.

"No, thanks... I don't want to burden you... Come on, Joon. I work without rest or day off 1 month in Japan replacing you...right y/n?" Knowing that y/n always support him.

"That's true, Joon... Oppa can help us take care of the kids... all right.. i already cooked for lunch so lets eat" Y/n bring Namjoon and Mark to the kitchen.

While eat, Mark and Namjoon didn't break eyes contact. Mark with smirk and Namjoon with an angry face. Y/n sighed.

"How i want to have sxx everywhere i want in this house if Mark is here? urgh!" -Namjoon

"I came to annoyed you, Namjoon...hehehehe" -Mark

|THE END|

took long time to finish.
SO SORRY FOR THAT
THANK YOU FOR READING
*sorry for grammar or spelling errors*
©ladyeeva
🔒