5

"You come home late last night right?" she just out from her room and a deep voice surprised her. She hold her chest and looked to her left.

"O-oppa, you scared me!" she breathed out.

"I'm asking you..." she sighed. "Yes...it just Emma...She drunk-"

"I'm not talking about Emma, i'm talking about you!" he cut her words. She looked at namjoon with a sad face.

"Who sent you here last night? Don’t lie to me saying that it was Emma because I saw with my own eyes that it was a man" Y/n fiddle with her finger.

"Bangchan..."

"That man again...and again he gave you his jacket.Are you not scared,Y/n? what if he put the recorder on the jacket? you want him to see your naked body,y/n? Is that what you want?"

"No!" y/n start to cry.

Namjoon feels defeated when he sees y/n crying. He cupped y/n face and make her look at him.

"Hey baby... don't cry... i just worry about you...you know I love you right?" y/n nodded while sobbing.

Namjoon kiss y/n forehead and nose. "Let's get ready... i want to spend time with you..." namjoon brought her to his room.

___

They enjoying their breakfast together but then interrupted by a ringing phone. Namjoon sighed and pick up the phone.

"What? we will be there after lunch." then namjoon end the call.

"Who is that?" y/n ask while still chewing her food. "Dad... finished your food then we to shopping"

"Okay!"
___

"Mom,Dad, where are you guys going?" y/n frown as she saw the baggage on the living room.

"We have work aboard that we need to complete, dear."

Y/n pout and hugged her father. "You're going too, mom?" y/n asked. "I'm so sorry,dear but mom really have to go" Y/n broke the hugged from her father and hugged her mother.

"But you guys just arrived here a weeks ago" y/n voice cracked. "We're so sorry, dear" her father caressing her hair.

"Dad i guess it's time for you to go..." namjoon said. Mrs.Kim kiss y/n all over her face and wiped her tears.Namjoon hugged y/n while watching the car disappear.

"It just us two in this house, babygirl" namjoon kiss y/n knuckles. "I hope you will spend more time with me more than your office" y/n pout.

"Of course,babygirl" namjoon smirk.

___

"Babygirl...from now on, sleep with me" y/n frown and ask. "Why must I?No..." namjoon walk close to y/n. "I'm not asking but i'm ordering you" namjoon throw y/n on his shoulder and bring her to his room.

Y/n never seen this side of Namjoon. "Lay down, babygirl" and she did. Namjoon turn off the lamp and lay down beside y/n.

Grabbing y/n by her waist,keep her close to him. Now, y/n could heard her heart beats. Y/n couldn't stop moving. "Don't move" namjoon said with a deep voice. Then, she heard namjoon moaning and something pocking her heat.

"Damn babygirl... you make me hard.. umh~"Namjoon growl on y/n ears. Y/n close her eyes tightly.