10

Namjoon woke up and get a flashback what is happening last night. He look beside him and saw Mila is still sleeping. He feel disgust. He got up from the bed, clean himself and get out from that place.

He arrived to his office. Mark approached him but he just ignored it. Mark know something is wrong with namjoon so he just follow him.

"What the fuck you want mark.." Namjoon talk slow but still had anger in it. "Woo, bro... Something goes wrong again?" Namjoon sigh and throw his head back and grab his hair.

"She must be thankful i still have a humanity, if not i just killed her... i swear" Namjoon yelled.

"Me too bro... but this time you really fucked up, you know... y/n.."

"What? did she know?? what happened?" namjoon start to panic.

"She worried about you bro! She called Jackson last night, she thought you was with him!!! bro, i swear, look at your phone now."

Namjoon took out his phone and saw hundred calls from y/n. He mentally curse himself.

Namjoon couldn't focus to his work. He told Mark to cover him. He go to the bar and drunk himself.

AGAIN.

___

Y/n's pov

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I open my eyes and saw the maid is waking me up. I look at my phone. Shoot! it's already 9 in the morning.

"D-did my brother has comeback?" i asked the maid.

"No, miss..." i nodddd and she bowed before leaving. I go to our rooms expecting he was there but no.

I miss him. I feel empty without him.

I go to shower and then go downstairs for lunch. I still waiting for him.

___

The door burst open revealed messy namjoon. Y/n run to him. "W-what happened? why did you didn't come home last night and what- You drunk?!!" She smell an alcohol from namjoon.

She just want to puke. She doesn't like alcohol smell.

"Baby..." Namjoon walk to her and hugged her. "I miss you... you miss me? yeah, i know you miss me.." he snuggle to y/n neck.

"N-namjoon stop!!" she tried to push him when he start to kissing her neck. "Why baby? how could you do - do this to me... i'm showing my love but you-" he spoke between his hickup.

"y-you're so H-heavy..." y/n managed to stand up properly as Namjoon is half asleep. "My baby y/n, i really love you... i'm so sorry for last night..." he said before fully asleep.

Y/n hold Namjoon tightly and gather her all strength to bring namjoon to their rooms. She unbuttoning Namjoon's shirt and start to wipe a wet clothes on his body.

___

-so, hi guys!!! thank you for reading!
-vote & comment!