25

"N-namjoon..."

Namjoon turned to the owner of the voice that called him.

"I think we have a little problem and...how about you go and fix it?" Mark said. Mark's nervous face was noticeable.

Namjoon frowned. "What's the matter?"

Mark took a breath and exhaled before telling Namjoon.

"Your father is in the lobby. He's looking for you"

_

Namjoon's long legs quickly walked towards the lobby to meet his father. A feeling of anger that burst out took control of Namjoon. He even thought of killing his father.

Namjoon pointed the gun at his father's head. Namjoon's chest heaved in anger. His father was not surprised though. No reaction at all.

"Why did you come?! After what you did to y/n, mother. HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF ME!!!!"

Namjoon was so angry that Mark himself was scared and shocked. He had never heard Namjoon rage like this.

His father's smile made Namjoon angrier. He loaded his gun and the trigger of the gun was almost pressed.

"I came here to see Y/n"

"For what?!! After what you did to y/n?!! you want to ruin her life again? destroy her life? hurt her again? YOU ALMOST DID Y/N DEATH YOU KNOW!!! SHE LOVES YOU BUT..." he couldn't continue his words. He is crying. It hurts to remember.

"I know... Please, give me just one chance to meet y/n, Namjoon... I promise after that I won't come and show my face like I'm dead" His father pleaded.

Namjoon who was sitting looked up to see the face he hated.

_

"Mom, are you sure? Does y/n want to see dad?" Namjoon asked.

"Mother wants you to believe in father like you believe in mother. Mother's heart is really heavy but, your father is y/n's father too. He has the right to apologize for everything that happened. Let him meet with y/n."

_

Namjoon brought y/n into the living room. When y/n felt that the person she was afraid of was there, she wanted to run away but namjoon managed to hold y/n.

"Please, No...." Y/n cried. He is still traumatized by what happened to him 8 months ago.

Namjoon cupped y/n's face, comforting her. "Y/n...it's nothing okay? I'm here. He's here to apologize...Please, love?"

Slowly y/n nodded making Namjoon smile.

Namjoon took y/n towards dad.

"I'm leaving you two here"

Y/n didn't let go of namjoon's hand and shook her head not wanting namjoon to leave her.

"Everything will be fine..." Namjoon said and released y/n's grip from him and walked away.

His father sighed. He felt a mixture of happiness and sadness when he saw his beloved daughter.

"Namjoon tell me all about you" he started.

"I came here to apologize for what I did to you"

Silence. Y/n was still looking down.

"Dad knows that you hate dad and won't forgive dad, there's only one thing I'm begging you to do. Please, accept my sorry"

Y/n slowly looked up to see her father's face.

"I promise I won't mess up the lives of y/n, mom and namjoon. I won't show up like I'm dead"

Now his crying could no longer be controlled. Shocked with y/n's sudden action of hugging him.

"Please don't say that again. Y/n doesn't want to lose a father a second time" cried y/n.

"Sincerely, honestly. Y/n forgive dad. Only, you have to make a promise to y/n. Don't hurt y/n with mommy again"

Dad broke the hug.

"Daddy promised and swore. I'll be honest, even though you're not my biological son, I love you and treat you like my own child."

Y/n smiled and nodded.

_

Namjoon approached y/n and sat next to y/n on their soft bed.

"Think about what that is?"

Y/n smiled and rested her head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Nothing...Have you ever thought about having children?" Ask y/n.

Namjoon's face turn to devilish. No worries. Now, y/n condition is completely fine after having treatment.

Namjoon push y/n and hover her. Y/n just smile. "I want triplets"

Y/n eyes widen. T.. Triplets?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

how about u guys?
forgive y/n's father?

No,no. Forget about it.
How about namjoon idea to having triplets?

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯