I WANT TO KNOW YOU.

{For this chapter, listen to WYD Now? By Sadie Jean}

'She fell for me?' Dylan asked himself. Alessia covered her eyes with her palms and wept. Dylan pulled her hands away from get face. He lifted her chin with his finger "yes, I only care about my Luna, because you, you are my Luna." He said. She was confused and it was written on her face.
Using his thumbs to wipe away the tears from her cheeks he said gently "Alessia, I don't know how or when, but I developed feelings for you. I fell for you miserably." He declared.

They stared at each other and kissed. He kissed her slowly and gently then fervently. He lifted her from the ground and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. He pulled away from the kiss leaving Alessia breathless. "I'm sorry for all the pains I caused you Alessia" he said sincerely. "Do you promise to never hurt me again?" Alessia asked. "I promise" he said. And with that, they resumed kissing. His hands roamed freely on her body.
As Dylan's hand begins to explore, Alessia gently stops him, she caught his hands and pulled away from the kiss. She was breathing heavily and her face was flushed. "I'm not ready" she said  Understanding and respecting her boundaries, Dylan leads her to the bed, where they both lay down. "I won't rush you and we don't have to do anything that you aren't ready for. They continued kissing passionately, their connection growing deeper with each moment. Their fingers intertwine as they cuddle, creating a sense of warmth and comfort.

He picked her up and sat down. He properly arranged her on his lap. Weaving his hands through her head he asked "what do you want to do?" "I don't want to do anything, but I want to know you." She said.

I want to know what you're thinking about right now, your likes and dislikes, your good and bad moments. I want to know what's going through your mind right now as you're staring at me. I want to know about your siblings/family, your friends. I want to know your wolf, its color and when you first had it. I want to know what growing up was like for you, how you've been treated from childhood. I want to know if you dated anyone before me. I want to know how you became alpha when you have an elder brother. I want to know you Dylan." She said.