I UNLOCKED MY ELEMENT.

Dylan was surprised at his character just now. He wasn't one to let his emotions out, he was always in control of it. But he remained calm on the outside, staring daggers down at Aiden and holding tightly onto his neck. Aiden's face turns pale, and it seems like he was on the verge of passing out. But despite looking unwell, he had a sickening smile on his face. It's like he is finding some twisted enjoyment in the situation. Aiden lifts his hands up in surrender and with a breathless voice says, "Okay, okay, I've heard. She is my Luna."
Dylan releases his grip on Aiden's neck with force, pushing him forward. Aiden, now free, slides down to the ground. Dylan didn't bother sparing him a glance, he made his way to his office in the pack house. Getting inside the office, he called Adrian. "Come over to the office" Dylan ordered. "Which of the office?" Adrian asked. "The one in the pack house" Dylan said and cut the call.
In the next minute, there was a knock on the door and it was opened revealing Adrian. Adrian has a fit and muscular build, with broad shoulders, and a well-defined physique. He may not be as tall or physically imposing as Dylan, but he still exudes strength and confidence. His physique reflects his dedication to staying in shape, and being physically capable as a beta.

{For this part, listen to Anyone by Justin Bieber}

"You sent for me?" He asked Dylan. Pulling out a chair, he sat down. "How's the search for a new Luna going?" Dylan asked him. "We have seen three capable people who can fit the role" Adrian answered swinging into full Beta mode. "Stop the search" Dylan said seriously. Adrian was completely thrown off the cliff with what Dylan just said. "If the search stops, what will happen tomorrow?" He asked Dylan. A ceremony is to take place tomorrow where Dylan was to present his Luna to the pack. So if Adrian stops the search now, what will happen to the ceremony. Dylan was silent. "Are you planning on calling off the ceremony?" Adrian asked. Knowing Dylan his whole life, it wasn't impossible for him to do something like that. "I'm not calling it off" Dylan simply replied. "But you don't have a Luna" Adrian said looking confused.
'How do we hold the ceremony without a Luna. For Selene's sake, the ceremony is all about the Alpha presenting his Luna to the pack. So what was Dylan saying' Adrian said to himself. "I have a Luna" Dylan declared. "Are you planning on making Alessia your Luna?" Adrian asked. "She is my Luna" Dylan replied firmly. "So tell me, did you fall for her?" Adrian asked with a mischievous smile on his face. "Aren't you asking too many questions as a beta?" Dylan queried. "Well I am asking because I need to understand what's going on in your head. And also I'm not asking as Adrian your Beta, but as Adrian your friend" he said. "So did you fall for her?" Adrian asked this time looking into Dylan's eyes trying to catch any emotions in them.
Dylan rose from his seat and simply answered "maybe" obviously bringing the conversation to an end. Adrian understood immediately that Dylan had actually developed feelings for Alessia. Dylan who was at the door and was about to leave was called back by Adrian. "Dylan" Adrian called out. Dylan turned his head to look at him. "She's the perfect choice" Adrian said with a beautiful smile gracing his face. He had long acknowledged her as his Luna. Dylan nodded his head at him and left.

Meanwhile, Alessia was fuming with anger after she entered her room. 'Why was he apologizing to her after hurting and embarrassing her in front of everyone.'
"If he wants to apologize, he should do it in front if everyone" she said aloud to herself. 'Why should I help him? His Luna is coming tomorrow, he should wait for her to help him.' She thought to herself. "Why is he apologizing like as though he cares? He doesn't. And it hurts even more because of the bond and I've fallen for him badly." She said aloud to herself.
Feeling frustrated, she grabbed the glass vase on her table and chucked it at the wall without even looking at where she was throwing it. But the crazy thing was that she didn't hear the sound of the vase breaking or shattering on the ground. When she turned around to check, she was shocked to see that the vase was perfectly placed on the floor, completely intact. She couldn't believe her eyes. She decided to give it another try, picking up the vase, she  threw it at the wall again, but once more, it just landed on the floor without a scratch. It was like some sort of enchantment was at play. Alessia was left wondering what kind of magic was happening right in front of her.
Panicking, Alessia locked her door. She picked up her phone and called Said. "Said, come over right now" she said immediately hurriedly into the phone when Said picked. "I'm with mom right now" he replied. "Both of you should come over" she said and cut the call. Said and Ophelia looked at themselves.
"Have you been teleporting to see Alessia?" Ophelia asked. "Yes" Said responded. "Damn! Why didn't I think of that? Let's go" she said.
In the next second, they were in Alessia's room. "Mom" Alessia called out and hugged Ophelia. "What's wrong?" Said asked Alessia. Alessia was too scared to speak. She tried speaking but was unable to form coherent words. "I...I, look... the" she said struggling to make a complete sentence. "Calm down" Ophelia said to her. "I'm trying" Alessia said. "Look" she said pointing at the vase to show them what she meant, but the vase started floating. She withdrew her hands in fear and the vase landed on the floor in one piece. Said and Ophelia were stunned. They looked at each other, then at the vase and at Alessia. Alessia looked at them and said "I think I unlocked my element."