LOUD AND CLEAR.

Meanwhile at the dining area, Dylan suddenly stood up. "Where are you going?" Sarah asked him. "My whereabouts are none of your business" he said. "I am your Luna" she declared. He ignored her but she stood up and grabbed his hands. Dylan felt irritated with the sudden contact. He pulled his hands away from hers. "You are going to be the packs Luna and if you're not careful, you won't be. You're not my Luna." He declared coldly. He turned around and was just about to leave when they heard some commotion happening outside. The commotion was getting pretty intense. The noise was getting louder to the point where Alessia had to come out from her room. Getting to where Dylan was standing, they glanced at each other. Just then, Adrian rushed in breathing heavily. "What's going on?" Dylan demanded. "The Night Walker pack brought war to our pack." Alessia answered in Adrian's place. Adrian turned to look at his Alpha's mate in shock and awe. "Luna, how did you know?" He asked. Diane walked over to join them. Meanwhile the rest of the staff in the pack house and the people at the dining area heard what Alessia had just said and were stunned 'If she didn't turn out to be a wolf, is she a witch?' This was the question they were all asking themselves.
Alessia ignored Adrian's question and continued "You need to hurry." She turned to look at Dylan and said "they're coming for our heads in particular and I hope you didn't eat the food?" She asked seriously. "No, I didn't, why? He asked her. "It's poisoned. Your cooks are in on the coup." She responded.
"How could we possibly believe you? You're ordinary remember." Sarah suddenly said rolling her eyes. "What is inside your food is wolfsbane. If you don't believe me, go ahead and eat it." Alessia said. "I don't think our Luna is lying. I mean she knows about the attack from Night Walker pack." Adrian said. "I am your Luna" Sarah declared. "Sarah" Seth warned.
"How do we know that she isn't the one master minding the coup in collaboration with the Night Walker pack? Sarah asked feeling high and mighty. Everyone turned and looked at her like she had suddenly grown two heads including Dylan's extended family and the staffs present. They all knew or have heard about the alpha of Night Walker pack, he was a ruthless ruler who singlehandedly makes his own decisions. He hates inputs, suggestions and alliance. He killed two of his beta's in the past for offering suggestions to him. So what Sarah just said was absolutely crazy.
Just then did Dylan realize that Sarah wasn't fit to be his packs Luna. Firstly, they were faced with war and she was concerned about her position and her method of reasoning was corrupt. If he marries her, she would be the pack's downfall.
"Can you listen to yourself?" Seth asked his sister. Dylan ignored her and began barking out orders. "You, arrest the cooks" he said pointing at his gamma. "Adrian you and the rest of the pack soldiers are coming with me. Castle soldiers protect the pack house and everyone in it." He said. "What about me?" Diane asked "I can't just sit doing nothing knowing that my brother and my mate are at war." So apparently, Diane's mate was Adrian. "Protect my mate" Dylan said. "She can go with you, I'll be fine" Alessia said. "You said that these people are after our heads. So how can I let you be by yourself with no one protecting you?" He asked. 'Oh, so you care' Alessia said sarcastically to herself rolling her eyes invisibly at him. "I'll be fine." Alessia said to him. "No!!" Dylan said coldly and with that he left.
Alessia turned to face Diane. "Diane, take care of your sisters, we can't trust anyone right now, they can be harmed or even killed by anyone here in the face of this event. Protect them, I'll be fine on my own, I promise not to get hurt or killed." Diane had to choose between flaunting her brothers words, that is the alpha's orders or following Alessia's instructions. Thinking about it, Alessia had a point because she did have enemies/step siblings who had tried to kill her and her sisters before, so this can be the perfect timing to kill them and easily say that they were killed by the intruders. "Promise me that you won't die Alessia" Diane said. "I promise." "Alright then." And with that Alessia left for her room. Meanwhile the staffs and castle guards present who heard what she said were impressed and they saw her in a different light.
'How did she know everything?' She asked herself the same question that Adrian had asked her. 'Of Course said told her everything. And how will she be alright all on her own without any element? That's because she has Said with her and if things get out of hand, she will be teleporting with him back to her room in her parents house.' She said to herself.

{For this part, listen to Driver License by Olivia Rodrigo}

Alessia sat in her room with Said anxiously waiting for Dylan to come back. Few hours later, the war ended and she heard noises coming outside her door. Said left and she came out of her room. What she saw left her horrified. Dylan was injured. He was shot with silver bullet laced in third grade wolfsbane. The bullet was out of his body but he wasn't healing. He still remained calm and unfazed but he was looking really pale because he was loosing a lot of blood.
Sarah rushed over and hugged him. "Oh my world, you look like you're dying, we can't have the wedding with you looking like this" she said. Dylan tore her away from his body and said "we are not having the wedding again. I am not getting married to you. I'll look for someone else. Seth take your sister away." He said sternly. Seth sighed and pulled his sister away. Alessia went over and scanned his wounds. "You're loosing a lot of blood and the wolfsbane is spreading really fast" she said. I'm fine" he replied. "No you're not" she replied instantly. She understood that he was a proud man but hr was clearly dying. "You were shot and the bullet was laced with wolfsbane and with the rate at which you're loosing blood, I can tell you for sure that the wolfsbane used in lacing the bullet is third grade wolfsbane." Third grade wolfsbane was really rare but deadly. While other grades of wolfsbane kills under 24 and 48 hours respectively, third grade wolfsbane kills alpha's under four hours while others will die under minutes. How did she know? Meher was once poisoned with this particular wolfsbane and Said taught her how to identify poisons and also how to treat them. 'How can he say he's fine?' She wondered.
"Let's go I will stop the bleeding and dispel the wolfsbane from your body" she said reaching her hands out for his. "Don't you hear, I said I am fine" he said grabbing her hand and throwing it away from his. Alessia who wasn't positioned properly and wasn't expecting him to do that stumble backwards and her hand grazed the handle of her bedroom door. Her skin tore and bright red liquid flowed out from the torn skin. She hissed, sucking in sharp breath from the pain. "I do hear you now, Loud and clear." And with that she went back to her room.

Authors Note: I'm sorry for not posting Alessia's outfit early but you can go check it out now on Facebook "AOprahh1"