SHE HAD REALLY SUFFERED.

Alessia walks out of the library, her mind buzzing with thoughts after finally saying what she needed to say to Dylan. As she steps outside, she spots Diane, they exchange knowing glances and without a word, headed towards Alessia's room.

Dylan, feeling a mix of emotions after Alessia expressed her thoughts, leaves the library. As he steps outside, he takes a deep breath, contemplating the conversation they just had. With a sense of resolution, Dylan decides to head towards the dining area to join his guest, Seth, for a meal. Seth sees Dylan and immediately jumps to his feet, offering a sincere apology for what he said to Dylan's mate earlier. Dylan shrugs it off and they dive right into discussing the wedding preparations for Dylan and Seth's twin sister, Sarah.

Meanwhile, in Alessia's room, she spills all the details of her conversation with Dylan in the library to Diane. "How are you feeling?" Diane asked her after hearing what she had just said. "I don't know Diane, but I'll be fine" Alessia replied. This pain she wishes could just go away already. "Have you witnessed someone transforming into their wolf form before?" Diane suddenly asked. "No, I haven't seen anyone transform into their wolf before." Alessia replied honestly. "Alright then, I'll be transforming for you" Diane declared getting up on her feet. Without any warning and before Alessia could respond, she quickly removed her clothes, revealing her true self. As Alessia watches in astonishment, Diane's body undergoes a remarkable metamorphosis. Her limbs elongate, her skin sprouts fur, and her features reshape into that of a magnificent wolf. Alessia was left stunned as Diane stood before her in her wolf form. Her fur is a beautiful shade of brown, exuding strength and grace. 'What just happened' Alessia asked herself, recalling what had just happened. In a breathtaking moment, Diane had undergone a magnificent transformation, her body morphing into a majestic wolf. She recalled to herself.
Diane stood proudly in her wolf form, a majestic brown wolf, a living embodiment of nature's power and beauty. Diane in her wolf form moved closer to Alessia. Alessia was scared of the big brown wolf, but remembering that the wolf was Diane, she sat still. With a gentle nudge of her head, the wolf affectionately nudges Alessia's palm. Alessia, understanding the wolf's desire, begins to tenderly stroke the wolf's forehead, passing her hand along its furry body. "Diane if you can hear me, I would like it if you change back" Alessia said.
In a matter of seconds, Diane's wolf form faded away, revealing her human form once again. She quickly puts on her dress and takes a seat next to Alessia. "Why did you change?" Alessia asked her. She wanted to know the reason behind her transformation. "Because I wanted to improve your mood. Whenever I'm feeling down, I like to watch my sisters change into there wolves and pet them. It brings me this unexplainable sense of comfort." Diane responded. Alessia feeling moved by this act of care said "Thank you" to Diane. "It's nothing" Diane responded.

There was a brief moment of silence between them.  Alessia's thoughts wander back to the encounters with the Park House staff. Turning her head to face Diane, Alessia asked "Diane why are the staffs of the park house acting so differently towards me?" she asked. "Last night, I noticed that the maid serving my meal had a rather rude and harsh demeanor while dishing out my food." She added. "Also today, as I strolled towards the garden, I couldn't help but notice the disdainful and disgusted looks from some of the staff members I crossed paths with. It's as if something has shifted, and I can't quite put my finger on why." She said. Diane thought for awhile before saying seriously "it's because they know you don't have a wolf. They can't sense it from you but some of the maids heard Aiden saying it and I think they spread it. And here at midnight pack, those who are considered weak are disgusting." 'Oh, no wonder. Aiden is really trouble.'  She thought to herself. "So what will they do to me now?" Alessia asked. "Nothing, because you're an Arthur and most importantly Ophelia's daughter. And also because you're the alpha's mate. But that's all they will see you as. They will never respect you as a Luna. You'll have to work really hard to earn their respect." Diane stated. "I'm fine with that as long as I'm safe, besides Dylan is going to be providing them with a Luna very soon." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Meanwhile, Dylan had bid Seth farewell and was on his way to his bedroom when he heard Diane and Alessia speaking. 'Nothing, because you're an Arthur and most importantly Ophelia's daughter. And also because you're the alpha's mate. But that's all they will see you as. They will never respect you as a Luna. You'll have to work really hard to earn their respect'. He heard his sister say to his mate. 'l'm fine with that as long as I'm safe, besides Dylan is going to be providing them with a Luna very soon.' He heard Alessia say. He decided to eavesdrop on their conservation.

{For this part listen to Mansion by NF}

"But have you tried changing into your wolf on your own?" Diane asked her. Sigh, 'has she tried changing into her wolf on her own?' Of course she has, she has even intentionally put herself in a dangerous situation, hoping to get her wolf out' "Yes, I have. I've tried doing many things to get my wolf, even my parents tried but I really don't have a wolf." She said to Diane. Dylan squinted his eyes at the door when he heard this, he wasn't expecting it. He had just thought that she was a pampered princess who didn't even try to get her wolf. "Your parents? What did they do?" Diane asked. Alessia was silent for awhile, recalling the unpleasant memories. She had left them behind her. "I'm sorry if I crossed my boundaries" Diane said, thinking that she had offended Alessia with her question. "No, it's fine. You didn't." Alessia said. She decided to tell Diane. But she was going to keep it brief.

"You know, Diane, when I was growing up, my mom always thought I would be a witch. She had these grand hopes for me, imagining me casting spells and mastering magical powers. But my dad, he had a different idea. He believed I would be a wolf, strong and fierce, connected to nature in a different way." She said to Diane.

"When I turned five, I hadn't unlocked my wolf or shown any signs of being a witch. My siblings, they all discovered their elements by age three, but I was different. That's when my parents realized something was wrong with me. They decided to bring in these people from the park to experiment on me."
Alessia's voice trembled as she recalled the painful memories. 
"I was tortured, Diane. I cried out for help, but no one came. I bled, but no one cared. For two long years, I was locked in a room, isolated from the world. I was homeschooled all my life.I was so desperate to unlock my element that I even put myself in a life-threatening situation. I jumped from a building, hoping my wolf or witch side would save me, but nothing happened." Alessia said taking in a deep breath, her voice filled with sadness. "It was my brother Meher who saved me that day." She added.

"Diane, it's been so hard. I felt like such an outsider, like I didn't belong anywhere. My parents had these high expectations for me, but as I grew up, it was clear that I didn't have any special powers. I tried so hard to unlock my element, but nothing worked."

{For this part listen to At My Worst by Pink sweat}

Alessia's voice trembled as she continued, tears welling up in her eyes. "I was put through all these experiments, Diane. It was like I was a lab rat, trapped in a room for years. The pain and loneliness were unbearable. I even resorted to self-harm, just to feel something, anything." Diane listened attentively, offering a comforting presence."But you know what hurts the most? Feeling so ordinary. Everyone around me had these incredible powers, and there I was, feeling like I didn't belong. It's been a long journey, but I'm learning to accept myself for who I am, even without an element."  "So my mate became my last hope because I had always told myself that he would love me selflessly and unconditionally, not minding my situation. He would love me for who I am" she said looking hurt. "But I was wron..g" she said choking on tears. "It was meant to be us against the world." She said. Diane hugged her tightly. She had really suffered.

Listen to the recommended songs on your headphones while reading the book.