I WAS TRICKED

Alessia was startled awake by the sound of someone knocking on her door. With a groggy expression, she opens her eyes and turns her neck towards the window. Through half-closed eyes, she gazes at the sky and notices the darkness. Realization hits her like a wave, and she exclaims, "Oh my goodness, I can't believe I slept through the entire day! It's already night outside" She said aloud to herself. After Alessia realizes that it's already nighttime, she reluctantly drags her lazy body out of bed. With heavy footsteps, she makes her way to the door, feeling a mix of curiosity and exhaustion. As she opens the door, she's surprised to find Diane standing there and Alessia's tiredness slowly fades away as she greets Diane. 'I've seen her with Dylan before' she said to herself.

"Hi, can I come in?" Diane asked. "Yes, sure, you can". Alessia responded stunned at the request. "Okay, so I haven't introduced myself to you. My name is Diane Ambrose and I am Dylan's Assistant and younger sister from same mom". 'Oh, so she wasn't his stepsister'. "Oh, hi, I'm Alessia Arthur, your brother's mate" Alessia said chuckling.

Diane  mustering up her courage, asked cautiously with a hint of nervousness in her voice, "Hey Alessia, um... I was wondering... would you like to be friends with me?" Her words hung in the air, filled with hope and a touch of vulnerability. Alessia was stunned for a moment. Looking at Diane, a warm smile spreading across her face, and she replied, "Absolutely, Diane! I would love to be friends with you. It would be wonderful to have a closer connection." Diane let out a sigh, feeling relieved. "So, what's the occasion" Alessia asked looking at Diane's dress. Diane was dressed in a sleek, form-fitting black dress that hugs her curves in all the right places. The dress has a stylish off-the-shoulder neckline, adding a touch of elegance. Diane pairs it with a black  strappy heel that elongate her legs and add a touch of glamour. "Oh, you didn't know? We are having dinner tonight". Alessia was caught off guard with this news. "We are?" She asked. "Yes, I, my sisters, you and Dylan, the elders, my stepbrothers and sisters with their family. It's going to be really chaotic." Wait, what!! 'That many people' Alessia asked herself. "Dylan didn't tell you. He probably didn't remember." Diane said again. "Alright let me get dressed." Alessia said getting up to her feet. "I'll help you." Diane offered.

After awhile, Alessia was fully dressed. She was arranging her hair and Diane was gushing over her outfit when suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Alessia said pausing her action. Dylan walked in. He was speechless looking at Alessia all dressed up.

Alessia was wearing a stunning floor-length gown with a slit in a rich shade of royal purple. It has a fitted bodice that accentuates Alessia's figure. To complete the look, Alessia pairs the dress with a silver strappy heel. She has stunning champagne blonde hair that cascades down in soft waves, shimmering like golden silk in the sunlight. Her ocean blue eyes are like glistening pools, reflecting the depths of the sea and twinkling with a hint of mystery and shock. Her physique is slim thick, meaning she has a curvaceous figure with a slim waist and well-defined curves. Her physique combines both slimness and a voluptuous shape, creating a balanced and attractive silhouette. She exudes confidence and beauty. Her skin is like pure milk, It's fair, smooth, and has a delicate and creamy complexion. Her skin has a soft, luminous quality that gives her a radiant and ethereal appearance. She is just absolutely breath taking and stunning. He was left awestruck.

Alessia had same expression on her face. He was dressed in a stylish and sophisticated tailored black suit with a crisp black fitted shirt underneath with few buttons left undone. He paired it with polished black leather shoes and pocket square. On his wrist was a sleek silver watch. Dylan has this incredible, thick black midnight hair that's so lustrous and captivating. It's like a curtain of darkness, framing his face with an air of power and mystery. And those sapphire blue eyes? Absolutely mesmerizing! They shine with intensity and wisdom, like deep pools of sparkling blue gemstones. When he looks at you, it's as if they can see into your very soul. His presence commands respect and admiration. He has a strong and chiseled jawline that adds a touch of ruggedness to his overall look. As for his body physique, Dylan is tall and well-built, with broad shoulders. He exudes strength and athleticism, a true embodiment of an alpha.