IT'S HAPPENING.

Closing the door behind her she headed up to her room. Her steps were light and there was a beautiful smile on her face. "Let's wait and see what he's response is going to be, but I can only hope for now" she said to herself.
"What are you smiling at?" Meher asked her. She was caught off guard by her brothers voice, coming out of her startled state, she ran up the stairs to where he was standing and gave him a big hug. He smiled down at her as he hugged her back and rubbed her head. He asked again "What were you smiling at?" She took his hand and pulled him all the way to her room. He was familiar with this action as she would only drag him to her room when she didn't want anyone else to listen to there conversation. So he let her drag him to the end of the corridor and into her room. After she closed the door behind her, he said while facing her "so what's the secret?" "There is no secret" she said while laughing. "Are you lying to me" Meher said "Come on I know there is a secret, spill it already". " I think I might have my 18th birthday party, I think, I'm not really sure but I met with Ophelia and Dominic and they're considering it " She said in one breath. Meher was stunned, he wasn't surprised that she referred to their parents by name. He was used to it by now, she never called them dad or mum. She only called them Alpha and Luna or Dominic and Ophelia depending on the occasion.
"They're considering?" He asked still shocked. "Yes, Dominic said to give him time to consider the fate of my birthday party". "Oh" he said unable to believe what he was hearing at the time. "But why do you want to celebrate this one?" He was curious because she had given up on celebrating her birthday at a young age.
She understood why he asked the question "because I'm looking for my mate" she hates saying this out loud but it is what it is. She believed that this person was going to love her endlessly because of the bond not minding her condition. She continued "I hope to meet him... "through throwing the party" Meyer interrupted completing Alessia's statement. "If that's what you want then I'll help you with sending out the invitation". Alessia was stunned "are you serious?" She asked excited and surprised. "Yes" he said shrugging his shoulder nonchalantly. She jumped on him giving him the world's biggest hug. "Now I just have to pray that Dominic agrees to my request" she said excitedly. "I'll handle that, you'll be having your party I assure you but it has to be after Starlette's". "Are you for real, yes I'll take it". "Thank you" she said with happy tears rolling down her cheeks. "Anything for you Lessia". He smiled at her. "Alright I need to go see dad, bye". "Bye" she said to him.
He turned and left the room. She walked up to her mirror, placed both hands on her cheek and muffled a scream. Just then her phone in her back pocket rang. She looked at the caller's ID and her smile deepened. It was her friend and her brothers mate Odessa.
"It's happening" she screamed into the phone as soon as she picked the call. Odessa could feel her friends excitement
"What's happening" she asked excited and confused
"My birthday partyyyyy" she screamed lightly.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS" Odessa screamed. Alessia had to move the phone away from her ear, with a bright smile on her face she put the phone back on her ear and replied "Yesss". She was really excited and couldn't stop smiling at the time.

"You called me so what is it you wanted to tell me?" She asked after realizing that her friend had called her but she interrupted what she had to say with her big news.
"Oh that's true" Odessa replied after realizing that she had something in mind to ask Alessia when she called her. "I just wanted to know if it's okay for me and Richard to come over tomorrow, you know with Starlette's birthday party preparation going on?" She asked. Odessa and Richard have always been by her side, they've all been friends since they were seven.
"Yeah sure, I don't think she will mind it and besides you're the alpha's son's mate." Alessia replied. "Alright then it's settled. I'll be there tomorrow with Richard, we will talk about your birthday party preparation tomorrow. Oh My Goddd I can't wait". "Me too". Alessia said. "See you tomorrow, byeee" Odessa said before cutting the call.
Alessia went to bed with a smile, "it's happening" she whispered to herself before dozing off.