Interlude

Hi,

Its me. Here's a note I write for all of you and myself.

Sometimes I realize how hard the world we're living in. How harsh reality can be towards us. Trying to stay alive is hard but makind death as an option is harder. It's called surviving and surviving is not always as easy as we imagine.

I know it's hard to change your life, it's hard to let people notices that you also can make differences in life. All of us are unique in terms of ourselves, personalities, voice tones and beauty. That also goes for our happiness, pain, problems and sadness.

No matter what you feel, what you're going through. Don't be afraid to let it out. Expressing your emotion is not a crime. Tell the person who you can trust the most about yourself. Seek help and advice. You're not alone in this world. There still others, so don't lose hope and keep believing that you also can live like others.

If you love someone tell them. If you misses someone tell them. If you are in hardship tell them. If you got nobody, don't worry. You got God Almighty to help you, to eases your pain and hardship. Verily, for every hardship there's a relieve.

So please stay alive, stay the way you are, stay positive okay? if not for me then its for you.

I love you. All of you :)