CH-16

The next day Anu woke up at 7 am as the alarm blared. She turned to see Adhi sleeping cutely like a baby. She wondered how can an innocent face like this have anger like an elephant. She sighed and slowly got off bed after struggling for a few minutes to remove Adhi's hand from her waist. 

She went to the bathroom and did her morning routine and started showering.  As Anu was under the shower, a pair of hands wrapped around her waist and Anu gasped. She had not expected that Adhi would wake up and come here.  Adhi snuggled closer to Anu and kissed behind her ears. Anu shivered at his touch.

Adhi swiftly turned her around and started kissing her. Anu slowly reciprocated the kiss. They kissed eachother with so much passion and love.  Adhi pushed Anu to the wall and leaned close as he lifted her hands above her head and pinned them to the wall. Adhi bent down and started kissing her throat and sucked on her skin leaving small dark hickeys. Anu wiggled and moaned feeling excited.

Adhi then positioned himself and entered into her and started thrusting. Anu hadn't expected this sudden move and hugged him tight. Their moans and groans echoed throughout the bathroom. And steam covered the walls and the mirrors.

After an intense lovemaking, the two emerged out of the bathroom an hour later. Adhi helped Anu dress-up and combed her hair. Anu hadn't spoken a word to Adhi yet. She was just staring at him. Adhi wanted ro talk alot, but didn't know how and where to start... but he knew one thing, that his anger would destroy his happy relationship if he does not control it. 

Anu and Adhi got ready, had their breakfast which bread and butter. They left to college together in Adhi's bike. When they reached college, Anu got off his bike and looked at him. Adhi also stared at her..

Anu: enkita ethavathu solanuma? ( do you want to say something to me ?)

Adhi: I love you do much and I promise to never hurt you.

Anu raised her hands towards Adhi and Adhi thought that Anu would slap her again, but Anu pinched his cheeks hard, like really hard..

Anu: korangu enkita ipdi sanda potu ena alavechi ipo ipdi kolantha madhiri face vechi sry kekuriya... ( monkey, you fought with me and made me cry and now you apologize with this baby face of yours..)

Adhi: hey sorry chittu kuruvi na apdiye kovathula paniten, promise na ini unkita sanda podamaten( hey sorry little sparrow, I just got too angry, I promise that I'll not fight with you again)

Anu: sanda potu thaan paaren, na ena pnarenu, mavane tholachiduven una( fight with me and see what happens,  my boy you're dead)

Adhi raisef his hands in surrender. Anu narrowed her eyes at him and carresed his cheeks where she pinched him. She turned left and then right to see if someone is watching and then Anu loudly kissed his cheeks .

Anu: na classku poren, apro paakalam,bye( I'm going to class, see you later, bye) 

Anu turned around and hopped her way to her class. Adhi smiled and touched his cheeks and winced. Surely that would remind him not to fight with Anu again. 

Few days passed, and the lovers were on track again. Adhi helped Anu with her studies, and the two studied well together. One fine day, Anu received a msg from harish and Anu squealed. Adhi who was beside Anu looked at her strangely. 

Anu told Adhi that Harish wants to meet them and Anu told yes. They planned to meet at restaurant on Friday evening. 

Friday arrived and Anu was excited to meet Harish as it's been a few days since they met eachother. And Adhi felt uncertain about this meet. But he wanted to meet this Harish as Anu has always been talking about him.

Anu and Adhi went to the said restaurant and entered in and asked about the reservation. And the worker pointed to the direction. The two walked towards the table and saw a handsome man typing away something on his phone. 

Anu: rishuuu...

Harish looked up to see Anu and a man with her. Anu hugged Harish and he hugged her back. Adhi watched this with a blank face. Anu spoke a few words in whispering and then turned to Adhi and introduced the boys to eachother.

Adhi and Harish shaked hands and sat down on the chairs. Anu Adhi and Harish spoke with eachother and Adhi felt that Harish is not a bad person like he imagined to be. 

Anu: rishuu avanga inum varalaya? ( rishu they didn't come yet ?)

Har: traffic ah, athaan late( traffic problem, that's why late)

As they were spreaking a voice interrupted them...

??: sorry guys I'm late..

Harish got off the chair and went to the mystery person and hugged them. Anu grinned seeing them hugging. Adhi was staring in a shock, was that person his....

Harish and the person sat down and the four exchanged pleasantries. 

Har: so na inki ungala kuptathu, ithukuthaan.( so I called you here is for this ). This is my girlfriend and fiancée Indhu.  We are getting married in a month. 

Anu grinned and Adhi smiled

Anu grinned and Adhi smiled. He was genuinely surprised seeing them. They congratulated them and the four celebrated happily and chatted and ate together. After eating, Anu and Indhu were walking out talking and mainly gossiping. Adhi and Harish were walking in the back.

Har: Anu ungala paththi elam solita. Ava enkita ethayum maraikamata, atheypola thaan naanum. ( anu told me everything about you. She wouldn't hide anything from me neither do I)

Har: Anu aaasapdrathu elam sejukudukanum nu ava parents nenaikranga. So, neenga intha relationship la true ag irunthinga na, ungalkaga na avanga v2la pesuren.  ( Anu's parents would do everything she asks for. So, of you're true to this relationship, then I'll talk about you to their family.)

Adhi: I'm sorry nga. Actually na, neengalum Anuvum close uh irunthathu paathu kovapatten. Athu romba thappu. Ungaloda relationship romba pure aanathu. Enakaga pesuren nu solringa. Thank you so much.( I actually got angry seeing you and Anu being close. That was wrong of me. Your relationship is a pure one. You will speak and support for me to their family. Thank you so much ).

Har: thanks elam solathinga. It's fine. Anu enoda kolantha madhiri. Avalukaga na ena venunalum seiven.  ( don't say thanks. Anu is like my child. I would do anything for her)

They spoke for sometime and decided to head back to their respective places. Harish and Indhu left first and and Harish playfully threatened Adhi to drop Anu at her hostel soon and not to rome around late outside. Anu giggled seeing adhi nodding to harish's words.

Very late update. Sorry readers. But thank you for reading my story. 

Vote podunga and comment panunga. Thank you.