Ch-3

It's been a week since the encounter  between the leads. They see eachother,  talk a little or more like teasing. Adhi has fallen in love with Anu deeply. But for Anu, she's not sure about her feelings. She does like him, but she's in confusion about her liking towards Adhi. 

It was the third period of the day, and the students were bored and busy murmuring among themselves. The teacher tried to shush them, but it was no use. Finally, on of the students asked the teacher....

St 2: mam eppo freshers day vepinga. Apdi oru function irukuma Ilaya nu konja solunga...(mam, when will you conduct the freshers day?).

St 7: ama mam engalku freshers day venum, college start again two weeks agapoguthu, so please solunga.( yes mam, we want freshers day, it's been two weeks since the college started, so please tell us).

Mam: freshers day elam ila pa. Already Unga seniors panna koothu la elam thangamudila ithula neenga vera. Athellam onum kedayathu..( there's no freshers day for you. Because of your seniors and their atrocities, there's no celebration).

Like this the teacher explained and the students started to shout and argue for a functions to be conducted. 

The bell rang and the teacher escaped. But the students were still talking about it.

St 3: ena pa panrathu intha mam ila nu solranga ipo namma ena panlam.(what to do guys, the teachers' saying like this).

Sivaangi suddenly stood up and everyone turned towards her. 

Siv: enaku oru idea iruku.( I have an idea!).

St 8: ena nu solu first.  Athu workout aaguma nu yosikanum la...( tell us what it is? Let's think if it would work or not).

Ammu: ena nu solu sivu. Un mind la apdi ena iruku.( what is it sivu? What is on your mind ?)

Siv: namma senior Adhi Anna irukanga la. Avanga la paatha staff eh nadunguthu, soooo avanga kita keta ena... Avanga sonna staff kandipa kepanga la...( What if we approach our senior Adhi? Even the staff are scared of him, so if he says, surely the staff will agree)

Students: *chorused *(athuvum serithaan..)( yes that's right).

Stu 19: seri senior kitaye pesalam. So yaaru poringa.(okay we'll talk to the senior. But who is going ?).

St 4: vera yaaru, namma senior ku romba pudicha namma Anu thaan poganum.( who else? Our senior's most favorite Anu. She should only go).

Anu: Etheyyyyy. Hey ena pa ipdi korthu viduringa. Na pomaten. No ways. ( whattttt??? Why are you dragging me in this? I'm not going leave me alone guys).

All the students begged Anu to go as the senior would listen to her and not get annoyed by it. 

Finally after a long persuading session. Anu agreed to go. 

The fourth period was a free period and Anu went to meet the senior. She searched for him and found him sitting in the canteen as usual smoking (with swag 🚬 😉☺️)..

Adhi saw her and was staring at her intensely while smoking. 

Anu was flustered because of his stare. 

Adhi: eh chittu inga va.(hey chittu, come here).

Anu slowly walked to him. 

His friends left the place to give him some privacy.

Adhi: enachu, class time la Inga ena panra. Any problem.( what happened? Why are you here during class hours? Any problem?).

Anu: aama oru chinna problem senior.( yes senior , a little problem).