CH-11

The next semester started and everyone were busy studying and having fun aswell. Adhi and Anu were in their classes studying their lessons. Anu and her friends were gossiping and talking about a new clothing brand that was released. It was a free period as the teacher was not able to come.

Adhi was thinking about Anu and he came to her class. He saw her talking and laughing about something. He was happy seeing her smile but he also felt worried. It was because they were studying medicine and it wasn't an easy task.

And so he walked in making the class go silent. He stared around with a blank face and everyone were quiet. Adhi signaled the girl in the front to move to the back and called Anu to the front. The girls exchanged their seats with confusion.Adhi bent down and spoke to Anu...

Adhi: Anu, ithu normal degree kedaiyathu, MBBS. Nee college join aana apo inga fix aaganum(points his mind) namma doctors aagitom nu. Anga ukanthu ena panitu iruka. Focus on the board. ( Anu, it's not a normal degree, MBBS.  When you joined this college, you should be fixed here(points his mind),that we are doctors. What are you doing sitting there? Focus on the board.

Adhi: Iniki yaaroda class..(who's class today?)

Anu: Prabhakar sir, anatomy.

Adhi: topic..??

Anu: hand..

Adhi: seri enkuda va, masters ku thaan prepare aagitu iruken, unaku sollithandha enakum konjam revise aana madhiri irukum, come.( okay come with me, I'm preparing for masters. Teaching you will help me revise aswell, come).

Qnu takes her books and bag and silently follows Adhi. They go to a park like place which is silent and calm. There he teaches her all about the about while drawing  beautifully on her hand.

After that,  they return back to college and Anu walks in a daze seeing her hand and then her friends came to her and see the drawing on her hand and waggle their eyebrows teasing her

The next day, adhi comes again to her class. Seeing him enter all the students standing up. He gestures them to sit down.

Adhi: ena topic..(What topic?)

Anu: forearms..

Adhi: let's go( takes her book and walks away).

Adhi teaches her with so much interest and Anu looks at him with so much admiration

And the next day, Adhi returns again to Anu's class. He asks Anu what topic if is and Anu stays silent. He leans down and asks her..

Adhi: enachi Anu..(What happen Anu?)

Anu: upper thorax.. 

Adhi: alright....( saying adhi walks out quietly).... 

Anu blushes but stays quiet..

That day night, Anu was sitting on a swing in her hostel area talking with her friends. Adhi comes there . Anu's friends nudge her and walk away. Adhi sits beside her on the swing and then lies down on her lap.

Anu: adhi inga ena panra... ithu girls hostel..( What are you doing here? It's a girl's hostel)

Adhi: una paaka thaan vanthen chittu inga.. iniki class la escape aagita next time paathukuren una..(I came to see you chittu... and you escaped today in class)

Anu: chiii (eww)

Adhi: chii ahh(eww ah)

Anu: pinna I felt embarrassed today... 

Adhi: eyy I know about your upper thorax very well, na draw panni explain panren.. (he winked)( I know about your upper thorax very well, I'll draw and explain to you)

Anu: chi po( she slaps his chest)... (go away)

Adhi got off of her lap and sat close to her. He put his hands over her shoulder and looked into her eyes. Anu raised her eyebrows looking at him. Adhi shaked his head and kissed her lips. Anu widened her eyes and looked around to see if someone saw them.

Adhi smirked and held her face in his hands and angled her so that he can kiss her better. The two shared a loving kiss under the moonlight. They detached and leaned their foreheads together smiling.

Adhi then once again laid on her lap and fell asleep.  Anu caressed his hair lovingly. She kissed his forehead and cheeks and adhi smiled making her giggle.

 She kissed his forehead and cheeks and adhi smiled making her giggle

Anu texted her friend to bring a blanket. After her friend came and gave it to her, Anu draped it over Adhi and tapped his shoulder for awhile. And Anu also slowly drifted into a deep slumber..

This is a short chapter. I know you readers would've expected more. I will upload the next chapter soon. Thank you for reading and supporting me.

Read panungo, vote podungo and marakama comment panungo.