CH-13

On the other side, Anu and Harish had reached a place. It was a 20 minute drive from the college. They went to an area where there many houses which were big and posh.  Harish had stopped in front of one such house.

Anu: inga ena panrom, yaaroda house ithu.(what are we doing here?whose house is this?)

Har: ithu en v2 thaan(it's my house.)

Anu: whatt?!! Ur house..

Har:aama en house thaan. Va ulla polam(yes my house. Let's go in)

Harish and Anu entered the house. It was a fully furnished house. It was luxurious and well decorated.  Anu and harish walked around and he showed around all the rooms and places. It was a beautiful house.

Anu: epo rishu house vanguna(when did you buy a house rishuu?)

Har: oru 3 weeks aachu(its been three weeks)

Anu: house nalla iruku. Nalla furnished and nalla area la iruku. (The house is nic3 and furnished well. And also in a good area).

Har: aama. Inimey inga thaan work panna poren. So house vangiten.  (Yeah I'm gonna work here and so I bought this house).

Anu just nodded and looked around.

Har: Anu pesama neeyum inga vanthudu. College kita iruku. Intha house la 3 rooms iruku. Ethuku thevai ioama hostel fees katitu iruka...(anu it's better that you come here aswell. It's close to the college and you don't have to waste money on hostel fees).

Anu thought about . It was a good idea on saving the hostel fees. But she won't be able to meet adhi whenever she wanted. And so she didn't want to accept this idea.

Anu: ila rishu na already fees elam pay paniten. Ipo enala hostel la gaali panna mudiyathu. (No rishu, I can't  come for now. I already paid the hostel fees.

Har: seri okay.  Un Ishtam. Epo venunalm nee inga varalam. (ur wish Anu, u can come here anytime)

The two spent sometime talking and watching tv. After that, they ordered some food on swiggy and ate lunch.  Harish had told her to rest in one of the rooms.anu went to one of the rooms and laid on the bed. She scrolled through her phone.  She thought  about adhi and called him. But he didn't attend. She tried again but to no avail. Anu sighed and kept the phone on the table and fell asleep slowly. 

Adhi was staring at his phone. He knew Anu called him, but he didn't pick it up. He was mad at her. He couldn't forget the scene of Anu hugging that strange man. He was mad at everything. But why? Is it jealousy ? Or is it his lack of trust in her? 

Adhi wanted to see Anu. And so he called her. Aas Anu was sleeping she didn't hear it for the first time. Adhi called again. And Anu woke up at the sound of her phone. And she looked it see it was  Adhi.

ON CALL📞 :

Anu: adhi ..hey en---

Adhi: Anu enga iruka..(anu where are you?)

Anu: na inga rishu  v2la iruken, yen enachu (I'm here at rishu's house, what happened?)

Adhi: kelambi en v2ku vaa(come to my home now)

Anu: adhi enachi (what happened?)

Adhi: KELAMBI EN V2KU VAA NU SONEN(I TOLD YOU TO COME HOME)

And adhi abruptly cut the call. Anu was confused and worried. Why did adhi sound like that. Anu got up and went to the washroom she finished he4 business and washed her face and came out. She went out of the room to ser Harish watching tv. 

Anu: rishu na hostel poren.(rishu I'm going to the hostel)

Har: why so early ? Na drop panava?(should I drop you?)

Anu: no no, college la nalikk test iruku, athuku prepare pananum. Ila na cab book paniten.(I have a test tomorrow at college so I have to prepare. And I booked for a cab)

Har: seri paathu po. Apro enaku text panu.(okay then. Go safely and text me later)

Anu nodded and went out. She hailed the cab and reached Adhi's apartment. Anu went into the lift and reached his place. She knocked on the door and Noone opened. And then, Anu put the password and entered in. 

The house was messed up. Many things broken and bottles lying everywhere. Anu scrunched her nose and walked in calling for adhi. The house was dark and Anu was nervous and scared.

Anu opened the bedroom door and called for adhi, but only to to be pulled in and the door slammed shut. Anu was pinned to the door rather hardly and Anu gasped . Adhi's eyes were hooded and dark. Adhi leaned close to Anu and kissed the shell of her ear. Anu shuddered as adhi trailed kisses down to her throat. 

Adhi pulled Anu before she could speak and threw her on the bed. Anu bounced on the bed and looked at adhi in shock. Adhi had never been like this before. 

Anu: adhi ena--

Adhi: Anu, strip..

Anu: adhi yen ipdi(why are you --?)

Adhi: I SAID STRIP.....

And a cliffhanger.......