Ch-2

( hello readers i've already told you that this story does not follow the plot. But I will use a fews scenes just for the intensity) 

The next day Anu woke up early and got refreshed and finished her morning routine. She then wore a blue kurthi top and faded jeans. She combed her hair and clipped it in the center. Applying moisturizer and lip balm, she kholed her eyes.  Then she took her bag and descended to the cafeteria to eat her breakfast. 

After eating, she slowly walked towards the college campus. As she was walking, someone whistled to gain her attention. But she didn't bother about it. Then the person yelled her name, "Anuuu!!!!". And Anu quickly turned around to see it was the senior who was staring at her yesterday.

"Inga va (come here). Adhi called her. She slowly walked to him. Everyone was staring at them. "Ena(what)" she asked him. 

"Kupta thirumbi paaru ma" ( turn around if i call you).Adi said. 

"Na yen paakanum(why should I see?)"

"Because I said so. And you know what, nethu una paathathum na decide paniten, your mine. Inimey na kupta nee varanum. Let's get to know eachother" saying he held his hands out.(And you know what, when I saw you yesterday, I decided that you are mine. And hereafter when I call you, you have to come)

Anu looked at him and then his hand and again at him. Adhi's friends were staring at this scene with anticipation. Will Anu accept him or not.

Anu stared at him and slapped his hands away. 

"Poya...( go away man)" saying this she walked away.

Adhi's jaw dropped because of her reply. His friends snickered and he glared at them making them stop. Adhi was determined to make her his. Her reply made him wonder if she is really the shy one he met yesterday or the brave one who sassily talked to him today. 

With a sigh he took a cigarette and smoked. 

Anu attended the classes with full concentration. She made new friends aswell. They were Ammu and Sivaangi(my fav duo).

It was lunch time and Anu told her friends that she was going to the restroom. As she was walking in the almost empty corridor as it was lunch time, a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an empty classroom and locked the door.

Anu gasped at the sudden action and was about to scream when the person pinned her to the wall and quickly covered her mouth.

Anu looked at the person wide-eyed. The person was none other than Adhitya.

Adhi leaned too close to her and kissed her earlobe. Anu squeaked at the new touch.

He leaned back and looked at her. "Chittu kuruvi madhiri sound effects kudukura, so cute ma nee( you make noises like a little sparrow, your so cute)". He kissed her cheeks.

Anu was flustered. And she wiggled out of his hold. He let her go. And leaned against a table and smirked  at her blushing state.

"Inga parunga senior. Chumma ipdi ellam panathinga. Enakku pudikathu. And ena disturb  panathinga( look senior, dont do things like thi, i dont like it. And please dont disturb me )".

Saying this Anu was about to walk out when Adhi twirled her around and kissed her cheeks. He smirked again seeing her blush.

"Ipdi intha kannam alaga sevakkumbothu na epdi stop panamudiyum huh ( how can i stop when these soft cheeks of yours blush like this)??"

Anu frowned and kicked his shins and  ran out the door but peeked in again.

Adhi winced in pain and Anu looked at him with pity. 

"Sorry senior but ena kekama kiss panna ipdithaan nadakum(sorry senior, but if you kiss me without my permission, you'll only get hurt)" saying this Anu closed the door.

After walking a little further, Anu touched her cheeks which was kissed by her senior and blushed remembering the moment. And walked away with a shy smile.

But she failed to notice that her senior, Adhi actually saw this and he grinned in happiness knowing that she to had some sort of liking towards him.

Chapter epdi iruku. Pudicha vote panungo. Marakama Unga comments uh podungo.

Thank you.