But she as well does not return the favor.

"What brings you here Jake sully?" Tonowari finally speaks up.

"We seek Uturu" Jake admitted.

"Uturu!?" Ronal spit out. She did not find that statement amusing.

"A sanctuary for my family." Jake said.

"We here are reef people, you are forest. Your skills will mean nothing here"

"We will adapt."

Just then Ronal walks around grabbing Neytiris tail. "Their tails are thin, weak in the water"

Just then she grabs tuks arms. "Their arms are thin"

And she walks over grabbing kiris tail and then noticing her hands.

Grabbing kiris hand and inspecting it she says "they're not even true Navi"

Kiri pulled away feeling embarrassed and more insecure then ever.

Ronal then walked over to Loak and grabbed his hand, basically showing the whole clan.

"They have demon blood!" She finally speaks

The sullys give Ronal a glare as the whole clan gasps and hisses.

"Look look!" Jake said holding his hand up to Ronal.

"I'm demon blood but I have adapted, we will adapt." He is now defending his family for a place to live.

"My husband was Toruk Makto. He lead the clans to victory against the sky people" Neytiri said stepping in front of her family. Jake is now cringing at his mate.

"Seems that eywa has turned her back on you. Chosen one."

Neytiri has stepped in front of her family as she hisses at Ronal to defend her husband as Ronal only hisses back, making Jake and Tonowari glare at eachother in confusion.

Jake steps ahead.

"I apologize for my mate she has-"

"Don't apologize for me"

"She has come a long way and it exhausted."

Jake glares at Neytiri as she is once again defeated.

"We are reef people. Jake sully and his family has come to us. But we are not at war, we cannot let you bring your war here." Tonowari speaks to the crowd then to Jake.

"I am done with war, I only want to keep my family safe."

Tonowari and Ronal give eachother looks as they are communicating with their eyes.

Then tonowari annouces "Jake sully and his family will stay with us. They will be like baby's taking their first breath. We must teach them."

"What do we say?" Jake asks his family as he has the biggest smile on his face.

"Thank you" everyone says back.

"My son Aonung and Daughter Tsireya will teach your kids"

"Father why do I-" Aonung tries to protest but is quickly shuted up by his father.

"It has been decided" tonowari holds up one finger to Aonungs face.

"Come I will show you our village" Tsireya said, grabbing some of their stuff. The sullys then grab their stuff and follow her through the village.

The sullys follow tsireya as they are given looks from the villagers, leading their children away from the aliens that have come into their lands.

Tuk is jumping on the springy walkway as she finds it very fun, Neteyam giggles behind her.

"This is your new home" Tsireya says, introducing the home with a warm welcoming.

"Yeah, this is nice right?" Jake asks his family.

Neytiri only drops down the rug with a dramatic sigh.

Tsireya walks away as the sullys get comfortable and situated into their new home.

"Sullys fall in" Jake says a few hours later.

"Remember, Family meeting." Neteyam says dragging Loak to the ground beside him.

"Alright. I need you kids to behave, pull your weight, don't cause any trouble." Jake says eying Loak.

Neteyam playfully grabs Loaks braid as Loak hisses at him, making Neteyam put his hand down.

"I want to go home" Tuk says on the verge of crying.

"Oh Tuk." Neytiri coos at her youngest child.

"I know baby girl, I know" Jake replies.

"Now what does your father say?" Neytiri asks her kids.

"Sullys stick together" Loak and Neteyam mumble. Kiri now fidgeting with her braids.

"Great, now this time with more feeling" Jake says.

"Sullys stick together" all of the kids mumble, Kiri rolling her eyes as Neytiri rubs her leg to comfort her.